Resource icon

Misc F1 2021 TyreTempMod - Realistic temperature, grip, wear, strategy v2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
andyandy989898 updated F1 2021 TyreTempMod - Realistic temperature, grip, wear, strategy with a new update entry:

v1.6

Big improvements to temperature performance balance.
Fix of pit release bug

NEW FEATURE - each tyre now has a "sweetspot" temperture where a small performance boost is given. The temperature is different for each compound. Its a small window and wont be possible to keep it in this window for the whole lap but the more you can the more the boost will be applied.
This is to simulate when drivers are able to hook everything together and get faster times than normal. I have not said what...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having a lot of fun using this mod in 50% races, mostly because I could see that now a 1-stop is no more OP and won't always beat a 2-stops!

By the way I still saw the weird last lap pit stop for two drivers, as you can see in the attachment. MyTeam S2, Austria GP, 50% distance, available tyre compounds are C3, C4, C5 (SOF, USO, HSO)

Attachments

• last_lap_pit.jpg
    last_lap_pit.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 79
Evidence that a 2-stop strategy is competitive.

Don't mind Danny Ric (and Lando), who had a front wing replacement thus he went for S, H, M (also Verstappen damaged his FW in the first lap with H). Indeed if I can suggest a little thing, you could tweak a little the front wing sensibility for damage, as the AI is very aggressive this year and will often damage (and replace) the FW.

Attachments

• strat.jpg
    strat.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

is this compatible with the latest patch?

andyandy989898 updated F1 2021 TyreTempMod - Realistic temperature, grip, wear, strategy with a new update entry:

Tyre Temp Mod v1.8

Added temperture management to inters and wets. They will heat and cool depending on the track wetness.
Grip loss in inters and wets when overheating is reduced but wear increased, overheating inters and wets will quickly chew through tyre life. Cold inters and wets will result in grip loss.

Front tyres for slicks now will cool when not underload (i.e on straights)

Feedback welcome

Enjoy

Read the rest of this update entry...

On Portimao i am doing 100% race. 5 of the cars started with Medium compound and the others are with Softs. The medium runners pitted earlier around lap 22 and their strategies was M-S-S. And the soft runners pitted around lap 25 and their strategies was S-H. Shouldn't be medium runners pitted later like M-H? Is that normal? Or is that something to check out?

On Portimao i am doing 100% race. 5 of the cars started with Medium compound and the others are with Softs. The medium runners pitted earlier around lap 22 and their strategies was M-S-S. And the soft runners pitted around lap 25 and their strategies was S-H. Shouldn't be medium runners pitted later like M-H? Is that normal? Or is that something to check out?
Even George Russell started on Hards and pitted first at lap 21. Hard to soft. I think there is a problem

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back