F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18)

Misc F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18) 6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you talk about UpgradeWearFactor, it is a parameter inside each car files&common.erp, for front and rear, that defines the tire wear rate for each car.
A "wear rate" is also defined for each type of tire in tire_compounds.erp.
Then, a wear rate can be defined for each mechanical part of the vehicles, for the My Team mode.

It depends on what you're talking about and what you actually want to do.
i remember when strongest fish said something about the 50% races and he said change upgrade wear factor to 1.4 but i don't know where that is

i remember when strongest fish said something about the 50% races and he said change upgrade wear factor to 1.4 but i don't know where that is
If talking about tyres, simply search "upgradewearfactor" in your text file. One is related to rear tyres, the other one to front tyres and in vanilla game they are both 1.0 value. Poubelle modified that to 1.4, I changed that to 1.3 or 1.35 to avoid AI pitting last lap.

I downloaded the file and put them into F1 2021 game folder, there is one question:
I saw that the mercedes!!!temp000.vtf.xml file is in the team folder, not in the mercedes folder like the other teams' files.
should I put that into the mercedes folder instead?
1650347351832.png

Ok, go back to what we discussed before about performance balancing ... :

I don't understand why there are so many differences between the performances of the teams in GP mode and in My Team mode in the first season, 1st race (or 2nd or 3rd ..).

If I balance performances for GP Mode, Ferrari become over powered in My Team mode.
If I balance teams for My teams... the effects are less in GP mode, Ferrari stays behind Mercedes/RedBull for example, at 0.5s or more.

Very strange and not logical. If somebody has an explanation ...
I look at others mods on Team performances and issues are the same.

As a conclusion today, i will try to set performances for My Team at first.
can i have a update pls i wanna know what your planning cos it hasn't been un update in a while @Poubelle

Last edited:
Hello,

Sorry, modding is not my job man :roflmao: .
I don't know, i have a lot of other topics ongoing.

I'm working more on some skins today (helmet, cars ...). I didn't touch a lot this mod recently. My last version has a good equilibrium for team performances for my personnal needs. When i will have time, i will try to update this package with it.

I finally decided to keep the new Ferrari power engine curve of shoya_525 and rebalance chassis weight for all cars, and dirty air effect to be more "fun" with the DRS update. It seems to work.

Hello,

Sorry, modding is not my job man :roflmao: .
I don't know, i have a lot of other topics ongoing.

I'm working more on some skins today (helmet, cars ...). I didn't touch a lot this mod recently. My last version has a good equilibrium for team performances for my personnal needs. When i will have time, i will try to update this package with it.

I finally decided to keep the new Ferrari power engine curve of shoya_525 and rebalance chassis weight for all cars, and dirty air effect to be more "fun" with the DRS update. It seems to work.
are u gonna do a 50% update because that still doesn't work

So i manage to find a way to make this work on f1 2020

All u have to do is change the tyre group from 2017 to 2021 on the xml of each car, and then paste the tyrecompound from the mods. I still can't believe it it's just work (u also have to change the upgrade wear rate, etc in the xml to make the wear go up a little faster)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 488 39.2%