F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18)

Misc F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18) 6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question, i'm using an fom swap car for myteam using modular mods, would this mod work for that said fom swapped myteam car if i just copy and paste this onto the main game?

Can you tell me how to remove the tyre rule from Q2? This mod is great for 50% races but the top 10 AI always starts on Soft tyres allowing me to get top 3 finish when I start 11th on grid. Or if you could just release a version with the rule removed so that anyone can choose freely which compound they start with would be neat! I'm probably not going to buy a new F1 game for a few years so I'll have to do with this one.

Thanks for the great mod btw!

Is it possible to remove the tyre rules so that anyone can choose any compound for the race? Regardless of what they use in Qualifying since the AI loves to use softs in Q2 and it really screws over their strategies.

Is it possible to remove the tyre rules so that anyone can choose any compound for the race? Regardless of what they use in Qualifying since the AI loves to use softs in Q2 and it really screws over their strategies.
Not really, this rule is inside the binary I think.

Last edited:
One question: Do you edit the cars to be faster/slower or is the default? I just want the tyres mod...
And, how works the "dirty" effect on the track? I did what you say (<particles enabled="true" distanceScale="1.0" rate="10.0" high="true" />), but, i didn't saw any change on my game...

Last edited:
The chassis mass were change for some teams, so there is a difference vs original one for cars speed.
Moreover, tyres performances were change too, and there is a huge impact on speed for all cars/drivers. But it's the purpose of the mod :p.
If you want to keep the same performances exactly ... you should keep the original game ;).

For the dirty effect ... it's strange :unsure:. I didn't follow what has been change during the last months in game, and i don't have any other solutions today. I still search how to increase sparks in game. :unsure: .

how would career work with this mod will it be better then normal career like for example ferrari will win races even in season 1 unlike normal career amd the field is generally much closer like grand prix

pretty much i am asking if it would be the same as grand prix

Normally season 1 starts with data in modified erp files. So it's equal to a normal GP.

But it will change slightly but quickly. Because after the start of season 1, each team will evolve according to the results in-game (R&D progress) and the upgrade values in the EPR files.

This mod changes the original data on the ERP files (like chassis mass)
The improvements developed during the season are a % gain on certain parameters (power engine, DRS, chassis mass, tyres wear ...).

So if Ferrari with this mod is better than in the original game, overall, after a few seasons the ranking will move but around the same "ranking", ferrari will remain better than in the original game.

The "ranking panel" in R&D information are wrong when you start to touch to ERP files.
This doesn't reflect the new power of the teams.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years