F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18)

Misc F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.18) 6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am currently at the 11th round of my career mode and so far I haven't had a single bug or problem with the mod. And considering how big the mod is, I am surprised that it's as stable as it is already!:) There is just one thing, but that could be just luck of Verstappen in my career mode - just 11 races done and he's already 100 points ahead of Lewis.
But yeah, I just wanted to somehow appreciate your work and tell everyone that the mod is completely stable!:)

I am currently at the 11th round of my career mode and so far I haven't had a single bug or problem with the mod. And considering how big the mod is, I am surprised that it's as stable as it is already!:) There is just one thing, but that could be just luck of Verstappen in my career mode - just 11 races done and he's already 100 points ahead of Lewis.
But yeah, I just wanted to somehow appreciate your work and tell everyone that the mod is completely stable!:)
Thanks for your feedback :) I Appreciate.

For the results of some drivers, unfortunately the actual version of F1 2021 is very strange due to the focus stats.
This stats change quickly some time and change a lot the balance between drivers. There is some issue with the new focus stats and we hope that codemasters will update it in the futur.

Last edited:
tyrecompounds.erp, common.erp and all cars files.
Many files and parameters in fact.
have u changed the merc performance yeah ik you did that mass thing and i put it back to normal with ego erp but it says on the on the performance chart they are first my miles but they cant even win races like they get p5 aand p6 at best and botas is 91 focus so it aint the focus stat

Difficult to analyse, the performance charts didn't take into account file modifications i think.
And you are lucky ... many players have Botas always at first position and will be happy to have him on 5 or 6 :D .

After i don't see others explanations, i just changed the mass of mercedes.
For the focusins stats the behavior is strange. Small difference between drivers can give huge difference on ranking sometime.
I think today it's very difficult to understand how the performances evolve on My Team seasons ... That's why i avoid to make big changes on car performances.

Last edited:
Difficult to analyse, the performance charts didn't take into account file modifications i think.
And you are lucky ... many players have Botas always at first position and will be happy to have him on 5 or 6 :D .

After i don't see others explanations, i just changed the mass of mercedes.
For the focusins stats the behavior is strange. Small difference between drivers can give huge difference on ranking sometime.
I think today it's very difficult to understand how the performances evolve on My Team seasons ... That's why i avoid to make big changes on car performances.
that's a bit confusing I wish code masters added I thing that makes the charts changes when changes are made to the files that's the only downside to mods if it weren't for that I would use this mod on career it makes it much more fun but not knowing were my car is in performance just frustrates me

Last edited:
this mod it's stable? it's final release? it's possible to use in career on 50% or 100%?? i want start my career with this mod, but only if it's stable and not bugged with false result...thanks!

Does this Mod also increase the slipstream speed increase when following someone down the straights (so that it's easier for the AI to overtake people on 1 stop)? And if so, by how much?

Last edited:
Poubelle updated F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! with a new update entry:

Update for 1.10 patch + small updates

Hello,

- compatibility with 1.10 patch
Tyre compounds for F1 updated to be fully compatible with patch 1.10 (especially with new T ° and tyres characteristics)
- update for slipt stream effects to be more realistic
F1 :
0.75% for lift and 0.85% for drag effect reduction under slipstreams.
F2 :
0.80% for lift and 0.80% for drag effect reduction under slipstreams.
So, caution if you stay too long under 0.6s behind an other car. Overtake or keep 1s. ;)
- new side skin for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice mod dude, I have some questions for you:

1. First of all, I tried the full mod in 50% length races and I think tyre wear is too high, every driver (including myself) had to do a M-M-H strategy or even needed a third stop. Is it possible that you can make a "light" version with less degradation?

2. Related to the previous point. I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, but I saw that teammates that have the same strategy, they pit in the same lap, and, for example, if they both start in soft compound, they hinder each other in the pitstop because they pit at the same time. It use to happen with the first pitstop, as they are not far away between them.

3. Does the mod affect the difficulty? I tested it in Bahrain, Hamilton's pole was a 27.3 (modded version) and without it Hamilton did a 26.6. I play in 100% difficulty. Both times I did a 27.3.

4. Is it possible that you make a version with the damage sensibility increase and the modified aero slipstream effects? These changes were perfect in my opinion, but I'll understand if you don't want to do another version.

Thanks and keep it up!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice mod dude, I have some questions for you:

1. First of all, I tried the full mod in 50% length races and I think tyre wear is too high, every driver (including myself) had to do a M-M-H strategy or even needed a third stop. Is it possible that you can make a "light" version with less degradation?

2. Related to the previous point. I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue, but I saw that teammates that have the same strategy, they pit in the same lap, and, for example, if they both start in soft compound, they hinder each other in the pitstop because they pit at the same time. It use to happen with the first pitstop, as they are not far away between them.

3. Does the mod affect the difficulty? I tested it in Bahrain, Hamilton's pole was a 27.3 (modded version) and without it Hamilton did a 26.6. I play in 100% difficulty. Both times I did a 27.3.

4. Is it possible that you make a version with the damage sensibility increase and the modified aero slipstream effects? These changes were perfect in my opinion, but I'll understand if you don't want to do another version.

Thanks and keep it up!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello !
Thanks for your feedback ;) .

1. 2 pit stops for 50%, it was the goal so it's normal. Howerver, on some tracks like in spain, it's will depend of the wear state of the first set perhaps. The first tactic proposed should be a 2 pit stops normaly. A third stop was on which track ?

2. its a "bug" that i see sometime on 25% race length too. Difficult to change this point, it's a bot behaviour not "drivable". It's append to me mainly and my teammate, perhaps 1 or 2 time by season.

3. Yes. The difficulty is "just" a factor in the timelaps made by the bots. Nothing more. This mod changes all grip and aero behavior. So the performance for you and the bots changes. Afterwards, the gap between you and the bots could change depending on your ability to manage these points (grip in particular). All cars will be slightly slower than with original values. But keep in mind that the original values are not more realistic. The Codemasters dev team increased the lift effect to help players for example and it is much less realistic. The tyres grip is very high and the wear does not have a huge impact with the original game. This is why you can sometimes be faster than real cars !! with the original values.

4.I can't, sorry. I've done a lot of different versions in the past, but now I've found a balance based on a lot of testing and feedback. One difficulty is the size of each package. For F1 2021, it's around 250 to 350MB per version. We are limited to 500MB per mod. So I can't create multiple versions and upload each of them as a new mod on racedepartement.com.

In fact, you can change these values on your own if you want/can.
But I can't make a dedicated version for each guy.
All of this values are inside common.erp and each cars ERP files. There is some jobs but it's not impossible.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1946917

How do we change these values on our own? is there a tutorial?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate. Good work on the mods. I tried to follow your manual on how to merge a livery mod for my team.
1. Some copy & paste mods ahve an "assetgroup" file instead of XML. Is this not possible in these cases?
2. The naming of your files are not as straight forward as your manual.. example "fom_car!!!temp000.vtf".. Can this naming just be changed?

Never done this type of merge.. Appreciate your help, as would love to merge the livery mod with your mod.

Attachments

• Mod comparison.JPG
    Mod comparison.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Deleted member 1946917

There is a bit too much tyre wear on this, every race is a 2 stopper or a 3 stopper and it's drivers pitting on the last laps doing 2 stops because too much wear

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%