F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved for 50% race length ! (Beta)

Misc F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved for 50% race length ! (Beta) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, I love the idea!
Btw my personal feeling is that the teams are too conservative with the strategies (or maybe the tyres are degrading too fast).
For example I just had in My Team Season 1 a race in USA where many cars did 3 pit-stops. Isn't it a bit unrealistic?

Great mod, I love the idea!
Btw my personal feeling is that the teams are too conservative with the strategies (or maybe the tyres are degrading too fast).
For example I just had in My Team Season 1 a race in USA where many cars did 3 pit-stops. Isn't it a bit unrealistic?

Hello, Thanks,

Question : all of them did 3 pit stops ? Only the first 10 on grid ?
Just some of them ? (less than 10 ?). Depending of that, the parameter to set is not the same.

Hello, Thanks,

Question : all of them did 3 pit stops ? Only the first 10 on grid ?
Just some of them ? (less than 10 ?). Depending of that, the parameter to set is not the same.
Half the grid, more or less. They did something like H-M-M-S. The 3 stop strategy wasn't pulled out by the top 10 starting on softs (someone did S-M-M).
Also in my Race Strategy panel, the alternative (bottom) strategy was a 3-stop.

Last edited:
Half the grid, more or less. They did something like H-M-M-S. The 3 stop strategy wasn't pulled out by the top 10 starting on softs (someone did S-M-M).
Also in my Race Strategy panel, the alternative (bottom) strategy was a 3-stop.
Thanks a lot :thumbsup:,
I think that i see.

Same result in Mexico, if you see 4+ pit stops that's due to front wing damage, but most of 3 stops strategies are genuine and without front wing change.

Similarly to USA, the Williams seem to have an astonishing tyre management.

Attachments

• pits1.png
    pits1.png
    865.2 KB · Views: 70
  • pits2.png
    pits2.png
    921.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Another bug i don't understand, i have the same thing at 25% some time : Williams able to use 1 set less than others on some track .... I've never seen this with F1 2020.

Definitively something wrong with the wear and multi pit stops.

Thanks a lot for your feedback ! I appreciate. :p :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yup, I tested it with telemetry app. AI coming out of pits will have a low temperature, just like the player's car.
Thank you. It makes sense to me, tyrecompounds.erp files are common with AI.

At the start too I think, but the bots are very good and for the player starting with cold tires can be really difficult until the first corner.

Thanks for your confirmation :thumbsup: .

Hi,
First of all, amazing mod! Congrats and Thanks! :thumbsup:
I'm trying to merge your MOD with PROJECT 2021, do you have any tips on how I can achieve this?

Hi,
First of all, amazing mod! Congrats and Thanks! :thumbsup:
I'm trying to merge your MOD with PROJECT 2021, do you have any tips on how I can achieve this?
Thanks !

It's not difficult, if you know a little how it works, i did it on my side ;) .

Very quickly :
The main action concerne the directory \2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams

1) you need to merge the XML parts of cars (but not for FOM and my_team cars, not necessary).
Why ? Because textures of cars has been updated in each ERP files by the project mod. So you need to "reimport" each XML files inside each ERP files of the main teams. So 10 files : 9 inside each directory like McLaren, Ferrari ... and the common.erp (not inside the mercedes directory) for mercedes.

2) for the common.erp there is another action, it's to add the skins of wear for the tyres.
There is 3 skins inside the common.erp (slick surface, wet surface and int surface). Quick solution : extraction of this 3 skins from the common.erp from my mod and reimport them in the new one of the project mod.

The others files could be merged directly, i think there is no other "conflict".

That's all. If you understand what i explained it's take less than 15 minutes :thumbsup:.
If not ...:laugh:

You need obviously EGO ERP Archiver.

Last edited:
hey the mod is awesome, i think also they pit too much i have also tested bahrain and everybody was pitting 3 times only williams hat 1 stop.. also one question can u upload the original backup of tyrecompounds i havent made any yet :D

hey the mod is awesome, i think also they pit too much i have also tested bahrain and everybody was pitting 3 times only williams hat 1 stop.. also one question can u upload the original backup of tyrecompounds i havent made any yet :D

The best solution, it's to use Steam for checking local files, steam will download the original one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back