Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay 1.9

@dham97 Can you please made a Tutorial how to create a Dashboard or Overlay? Thanks in advance.. keep us updated of this TV Timer! Waiting for answers

no meu, depois que instalei a versão 1.12 nos treinos livres e na qualificação, o IN PIT continua sobrescrevendo os tempos de volta de cada um.

dham97 updated F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay with a new update entry:

Current/Fastest Tyre Page, Bug Fixes

Current/Fastest Tyre Display:
The Current/Fastest tyre page shows when the MFD index is on page 1. Toggle the MFD display in game to view. The 'Fastest' tyre shows when in P1, P2, P3, Q1, Q2, Q3 and also Short Quali and Short Practice. When in the race you will see the 'Current Tyre' page. When this is open use 'Action A & B' to view Interval and Leader times.

Bug Fixes / Changes:
  • Fixed drivers lap times showing again when entering the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The current tyre page is look like this on me. Any help?

Adsız.png

Yes I just checked it and can't figure out why it's not showing. Have you tried a longer distance race and see if it works?
I doubt that's the reason but it's worth a shot! I'm gonna do more troubleshooting when I get home!