Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay 1.9

how to instal to game pls
Download SimHub, once you have finished to download, install. Now simply download the mod, is a file .simhubdash, double click on the file, should be open now SimHub. He is going to install in the Library, after this. Open F1TV, clicking on NEW LAYOUT, should be open now the Leaderboard. I'm going to made a video maybe today and i contact you in private sending the link yt. Now open F1 2021, and should be appear when quali or racing the drivers, laps ecc..

Last edited:
Download SimHub, once you have finished to download, install. Now simply download the mod, is a file .simhubdash, double click on the file, should be open now SimHub. He is going to install in the Library, after this. Open F1TV, clicking on NEW LAYOUT, should be open now the Leaderboard. I'm going to made a video maybe today and i contact you in private sending the link yt. Now open F1 2021, and should be appear when quali or racing the drivers, laps ecc..
ty

Not yet released the VSC, and Safety Car logos? Too Green flag, blue flag, i can't see!

Not yet released the VSC, and Safety Car logos? Too Green flag, blue flag, i can't see!
Flags should be working, also updated the purple fastest lap position background color. Once the GS plugin is updated I will be able to do the Red and Green position changes.

Hi , once enabled how do I get rid of the red transparent background behind the leaderboard when in game ? Or can this not be removed ? Thanks

When you release the new update, purple fastest lap, flags updated vsc, sc green flag.. and red and green position? Just asking, i saw some updates you posted but just photos