RaceDepartment Store

Who will win the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix?

• Max Verstappen

Votes: 526 47.5%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 495 44.7%
  • Other Driver

Votes: 87 7.9%

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay 2.4 MAJOR UPDATE - HOTFIX

ok thanks, I am a nope in modding F1 2021. Where can i find this folder?
Sorry I didn't get a notification for this. The Driver name file is under Program Files>Simhub>DashTemplates>GS-Options. In that folder you will find a file named F1 2021 driver names. This is the file you want to use for custom names.

Can anyone explain step by step how to add myteam custom logo to this leaderboard please.
Your logo must have the same name as the team you drive for. Then go to the overlay and click edit dashboard. Then click on the F11 widget and hit 'edit widget' Then upload your custom my Team logo to the image library inside the editor and hit save. Logos must be square ex. 50PX x 50PX

Sorry I didn't get a notification for this. The Driver name file is under Program Files>Simhub>DashTemplates>GS-Options. In that folder you will find a file named F1 2021 driver names. This is the file you want to use for custom names.
Perfect. I found the file and there is a description in the folder. Everything worked. Thanks very much!

A quick question about your other ingenious mod. Are there any updates for the lap timer? It doesn't work perfectly for me. I tried it with the F1 2020 telemetry data and also with the F1 2021. With the 2021 it even works better, but sometimes it doesn't measure the sectors and the sector display is sometimes not displayed correctly in purple, green or yellow. Are you still working on it and can an update be expected? The lap timer is awesome.

Last edited:
Perfect. I found the file and there is a description in the folder. Everything worked. Thanks very much!

A quick question about your other ingenious mod. Are there any updates for the lap timer? It doesn't work perfectly for me. I tried it with the F1 2020 telemetry data and also with the F1 2021. With the 2021 it even works better, but sometimes it doesn't measure the sectors and the sector display is sometimes not displayed correctly in purple, green or yellow. Are you still working on it and can an update be expected? The lap timer is awesome.
Timer update is coming. The 2021 game changed the way the best sectors formula works so its a bit of a headache at the moment but it will be done.

Hello, I don't know if it's my computer or what, but the Tyre Age is not showing... ("No Data" is showing)
I read the updates and no one is saying anything about it, so can it be my pc? Also, is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks
I am having the same issue, with the latest release the tyre age is blank, although I can see the tyre type now since the update to latest GS plugin.

In addition, the addition of MyTeam support does not appear to be working for me. When I play MyTeam I still only see 20 drivers on the board instead of the 22 that I can see in your pictures.

I don't know why it doesnt work. I used it since 1.9 and it was fine, but now with the 2.2 update the leaderboard doesnt show correctly. I use f1 2021 telemetry settings, i dont know maybe is due to windows 11??

MyTeam Logo is not shown, i used a 50x50 photo and put the exact name and doesn't work. I even used one of the already used on the leader board changing the name and it doesn't work.

Last edited:
MyTeam Logo is not shown, i used a 50x50 photo and put the exact name and doesn't work. I even used one of the already used on the leader board changing the name and it doesn't work.
Did you upload the picture inside the library after clicking 'Edit Widget' on F11?

Did you upload the picture inside the library after clicking 'Edit Widget' on F11
I don't really understand what is that, what i did is edit the overlay, go to images and upload the image with the name. Just like that.

Attachments

• 2021-10-17 (3).png
    2021-10-17 (3).png
    478.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I don't really understand what is that, what i did is edit the overlay, go to images and upload the image with the name. Just like that.
All right i think i found the problem, if it doesn't work now i'll let you know.

Edit: It works now, thanks for your help. I didn't get it at first. Works reeeeeeally good.

Last edited:
How can use this to stream in OBS? If i try to use the HTML resource provided by simhub, it loses the format. Can you help me?

Our Latest Video

Check out the latest video of the official RaceDepartment Youtube Channel.
Don't forget to subscribe!

Subscribe