Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay 1.9

Hey! This is amazing! Can I do something my timer is so slow? Slower than yours in the video.
This is limited to your CPU power. Also SimHub FPS is limited until you buy a license. You can also try this:

Attachments

• Inked1_LI.jpg
    Inked1_LI.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 20
Hi. I installed it following the steps on the note, but it doesnt start when I launch the F1 2021.
In the instructions is saying to use "F1 2020 telemetry settings". How can I do it please?

Hi. I installed it following the steps on the note, but it doesnt start when I launch the F1 2021.
In the instructions is saying to use "F1 2020 telemetry settings". How can I do it please?

Attachments

• knrCQoe.png
    knrCQoe.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 11
hello i installed but the leaderboard is with SO MUCH DELAY, for example if I start the 4 lap, will show the 4 lap in the scoreboard only when i am in the 5 lap, how can i solve this??? pls

I have problem i didnt find any help on the internet so im asking here the simhub saying game disconected but evrything is good UDP port in the game is the same like on simhub
and it didnt work. In settings it shows the auto detect game is feature included in registered version

Last edited: