RaceDepartment Store

Would you rather have:

• Alien speed in online races

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Super expensive high-end hardware

Votes: 32 60.4%

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP R3E events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events Join TCR Virtual today!
F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay

Misc F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay 2.4 MAJOR UPDATE - HOTFIX

Hey! This is amazing! Can I do something my timer is so slow? Slower than yours in the video.
This is limited to your CPU power. Also SimHub FPS is limited until you buy a license. You can also try this:

Attachments

• Inked1_LI.jpg
    Inked1_LI.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 43
Hi. I installed it following the steps on the note, but it doesnt start when I launch the F1 2021.
In the instructions is saying to use "F1 2020 telemetry settings". How can I do it please?

hello i installed but the leaderboard is with SO MUCH DELAY, for example if I start the 4 lap, will show the 4 lap in the scoreboard only when i am in the 5 lap, how can i solve this??? pls

I have problem i didnt find any help on the internet so im asking here the simhub saying game disconected but evrything is good UDP port in the game is the same like on simhub
and it didnt work. In settings it shows the auto detect game is feature included in registered version

Last edited:
dham97 updated F1 2021 TV Leaderboard Overlay with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 -- Animations and All Driver Sectors

What's New:
  • Animations for Flag pop ups, fastest laps and navigating through MFD for Current Tyres, Pit Stops, Laps Completed pages. Animation FPS is based on CPU performance during game.

• Added ALL DRIVERS SECTORS for Practice and Qualifying. These are automatically visible in Practice and Qualifying. In the race to enable it you must have an Action A key set. Action A will toggle between the fastest lap icon and the sector...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome mod, love it! Just a quick thing though, when i open my MFD and the leaderboard changes to another tab (like tyres, pit stops etc) the tyre selection for each car doesnt show up.. its just empty

Awesome mod, love it! Just a quick thing though, when i open my MFD and the leaderboard changes to another tab (like tyres, pit stops etc) the tyre selection for each car doesnt show up.. its just empty
This happens when you are using 2021 telemetry I'm almost positive. Switch to 2020 in game and simhub.

Great job, thank you!

I have a problem with the tire display. I have an empty circle, the same for the age of the tires.

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you

This happens when you are using 2021 telemetry I'm almost positive. Switch to 2020 in game and simhub.
how do you switch on simhub? ive seen your pictures and been trying but i cant seem to get it to work. i change it on the game and i have auto detect game off on simhub, anything im doing wrong / need to do id really appreciate it as my stream community LOVE this mod! :)