Resource icon

Misc F1 2021 Season Mod October 2021 Version

Login or Register an account to download this content
I understand.
That is very good.
Thanks.
I know I used the program in the past to set the right difficulty level.
But I'm not so familiar with it.
Can you help me choose which category on the left?
it's track_model, after doubleclick on it you'll find the column with round_number and change it to whatever order you would like

Hi, such a great mod! I am facing a problem with ego dataase editor. When I try to open the database file it tells me that it is not possible to convert the file. Has anyone idea how to fix this issue?
thanks

Hi, such a great mod! I am facing a problem with ego dataase editor. When I try to open the database file it tells me that it is not possible to convert the file. Has anyone idea how to fix this issue?
thanks
install this mate:

hola, exelente el trabajo, mis felicitaciones, ya me canse de jugar 2014 y por semana santa pude encontrar esta pagina y ver todos los aportes y de que se tratan los mods, te cuento mi caso: tengo el f1 2014 en español por defecto, segui los pásos y quede feliz por el resultado tanto los pilotos (fotos) coresponden al equipo, los autos una maravilla, pero me sigue saliendo en el nombre como ejemploi que Nico Rosberg esta en mercedes, pero es la foto de balteri, a que se puede deber esa inconsistencia? desde ya muchas gracias y mi s felicitaciones....

Hi, could you please tell me how to edit the background color in the image? In particular, I would like to switch from gold to cyan

thanks!
background.jpg

[QUOTE = "oguzhan soylemez, gönderi: 3372557, üye: 1424236"]
f1 2014 mod 2021 yükledim herşey güzel fakat italya'da veya istanbul'da yarışmaya çalıştığımda oyun hemen kapanıyor. ACİL çözüm veya ek bir yama sağlayacağı.
[/ALINTI]

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing