F1 2021 Season [LD & XK]

Skins F1 2021 Season [LD & XK] 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lucas351 submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 season - We will update the mod every time there is an official announcement

Welcome to a new mod for F1 2019, today I can present you the F1 2021 season mod! We'll update this mod every time there is an official announcement.

View attachment 385303

NOTE:
Language files are missing, so new teams like Aston Martin, AlphaTauri, etc won't be updated

What does this mod consist of?

View attachment 385312

We are going to update this mod. Atm...

Read more about this resource...

Just downloaded it and extracted the folders / files inside the game folder. In the Team Select screen under Solo -> Grand Prix -> Start New Grand Prix -> F1 2019 category, I can preview Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull, and Renault cars, but Hass, McLaren, Racing Point, Alfa Romeo, Toro Rosso and Williams cars won't show a preview - the Renault car (which is the last one that showed) is still on screen and the mouse cursor keeps showing that spin circle. I had a similar issue before and it was due some missing files in the first car that didn't show a preview.

This issue prevents starting the Grand Prix, even if I select one of the cars I can preview in the Team Select screen.

Is this a problem at my end? Any advice will be appreciated.

Note: Before installing this mod, I reverted to vanilla F1 2019 using Steam's "Verify Integrity of Local Game Files" and download a bunch of files. After this operation, I play the game to make sure all was fine and reverted to stock.

Just downloaded it and extracted the folders / files inside the game folder. In the Team Select screen under Solo -> Grand Prix -> Start New Grand Prix -> F1 2019 category, I can preview Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull, and Renault cars, but Hass, McLaren, Racing Point, Alfa Romeo, Toro Rosso and Williams cars won't show a preview - the Renault car (which is the last one that showed) is still on screen and the mouse cursor keeps showing that spin circle. I had a similar issue before and it was due some missing files in the first car that didn't show a preview.

This issue prevents starting the Grand Prix, even if I select one of the cars I can preview in the Team Select screen.

Is this a problem at my end? Any advice will be appreciated.

Note: Before installing this mod, I reverted to vanilla F1 2019 using Steam's "Verify Integrity of Local Game Files" and download a bunch of files. After this operation, I play the game to make sure all was fine and reverted to stock.
Hi! Before launching the Haas, I tested it and had no problem. But rest assured, for the moment uninstall the Haas and we will launch an update as soon as possible using the FOM chassis

hi! I can't seem to load into a grand prix, had similar problems to Blueoris. Haas was not the only one not working. Even if I tried Time Trial on the Mercedes it would not load. What cars should I remove first and then try again?

AHHHH Yes... I don't have much to look forward to and get excited about but this... I live in America and have to deal with our B.S. and this helps to forget it all lol. Thanks Man.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back