F1 2021 Rules - More Information Released

• Deleted member 748322

Ferrari car for 2021
Ferrari 312T4.jpg

From what I heard about this, the FIA is assembling a team that is primarily there to CHEAT the rules and try and find ways of exploiting them and then the FIA will patch the cheats out of the system so no team has one mammoth unfair advantage!

Meh! all this speculation about "making F1 great again" sorry not gonna happen IMO, as someone mentioned earlier F1 is no longer the pinnacle of motorsport EV's have taken over, they even have a Moto GP EV bike which is amazing to watch, 300kmh and silent.
F1 has had it's hayday in the sun, stop flogging the dead horse, it all got to big for it's own good, and what goes up must come down. I think F1 has almost reached bottom, but I guess only time will tell if they've found the solution for the future of the sport but I'll not be holding my breath.

They have to make a decision. They have to either forget all about ecofriendliness and efficiency and economy, and make it the No1 sprint race championship again, just like it once was. Maximum performance, no compromises.
Or, they can completely remove any sprint race elements that are left and make it the fastest single seater endurace race championship. It can't be both. Nobody's happy when it's trying to be both. It simply doesn't work.
I wonder how many years it will take those monkeys to understand it.

The main problem is enforcing the rules, that means you need a army of people on the FIA to spy on teams and make shore they don't do stuff at the track or in the factory. Because the people on the teams are smarter than the regulations allow them to be. And bending the rules is part of any sport.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back