F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Russia

Misc F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Russia 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Russia - Realistic Sponsorboards for Sochi

Well, it is that time of year again! The new Formula 1 game has released, which means I am back with my realistic sponsorboards. There is not a lot more to say than that really, but I hope you enjoy!

This mod will replace the old, default F1 2021 sponsorboards with realistic sponsorboards showing the most up-to-date sponsors for the 2021 Formula 1 season.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- I always recommend you to create a backup of the default game installation, but it is not required to use this...

Read more about this resource...

I don't know what to do. I'm doing what you said. Drag and drop from one folder to another folder. . But mods work in F1 2020 and 2019. But the mods don't work. please tell me what to do

Last edited:
I don't know what to do. I'm doing what you said. Drag and drop from one folder to another folder. . But mods work in F1 2020 and 2019. But the mods don't work. please tell me what to do
I am actually not sure. All I can recommend is trying to reinstall once again, and reading the instructions again to make sure you are not missing anything.

Where are EXPO 2020 and VTB on the Main Grandstand? From where did you choose the Adverts because i never saw crypto.com in german boradcast.

Where are EXPO 2020 and VTB on the Main Grandstand? From where did you choose the Adverts because i never saw crypto.com in german boradcast.
I can only do so much in terms of adding sponsors in places, there was no separate mapping for me to add EXPO 2020 DUBAI to make it look realistic so I chose not to. I base these mods on the Global Feed broadcasted on F1 TV Pro.

I can only do so much in terms of adding sponsors in places, there was no separate mapping for me to add EXPO 2020 DUBAI to make it look realistic so I chose not to. I base these mods on the Global Feed broadcasted on F1 TV Pro.

Okay, but what is that
EXPO 2020 DUBAI boards changed for Rolex

Understand me right, its great work but i was wandering why EXPO was refused as it is a big Advert on the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%