F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Portugal

Misc F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Portugal 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Portugal - Realistic Sponsorboards for Portimao

Well, it is that time of year again! The new Formula 1 game has released, which means I am back with my realistic sponsorboards. There is not a lot more to say than that really, but I hope you enjoy!

This mod will replace the old, default F1 2021 sponsorboards with realistic sponsorboards showing the most up-to-date sponsors for the 2021 Formula 1 season.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- I always recommend you to create a backup of the default game installation, but it is not required to use this...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for your great work mate.

Is it possible for you to complete the ferrari 2021 livery with the "Missionwinnow" Logos on the car and for the team.
Without these it looks a bit naked.

Please give me a short information.

Greetings from Germany.

Phil

Thanks for your great work mate.

Is it possible for you to complete the ferrari 2021 livery with the "Missionwinnow" Logos on the car and for the team.
Without these it looks a bit naked.

Please give me a short information.

Greetings from Germany.

Phil
Hi, thanks for the kind words. Sorry but car livery mods are not really my cup of tea, and it has already been done by others on RaceDepartment. I would suggest looking in the "F1 2021 Skins" section to see if you can find what you are looking for :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%