F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Britain

Misc F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Britain 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Slendis submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 REALISTIC SPONSORBOARDS: Britain - Realistic Sponsorboards for Silverstone

Well, it is that time of year again! The new Formula 1 game has released, which means I am back with my realistic sponsorboards. There is not a lot more to say than that really, but I hope you enjoy!

This mod will replace the old, default F1 2021 sponsorboards with realistic sponsorboards showing the most up-to-date sponsors for the 2021 Formula 1 season.

IMPORTANT NOTES
- I always recommend you to create a backup of the default game installation, but it is not required to use this...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks again, will you also update the other tracks that are in the game but won't feature in real life like you did with Canada? Australia, China etc
Yep, I will! They will come in chronological order though, so it might be a while before you get tracks like Singapore and Australia.

Hi, am I right in thinking these mods will get you banned online if you use them? Thanks
They have worked fine in previous games while playing online, although, I have heard no mods at all are allowed in F1 2021 if you want to play online. So my suggestion would be to try it for yourself, I doubt you would actually be banned for it, but still, do it at your own risk as I have not tried it myself.

@Slendis , what is the ETA on the rest of the boards? :). Your mod is probably one of my favorite. It's seemingly so simple, but it completely changes the atmosphere!
They will come in the order of the real life calendar, so next up will be Hungary and that will come during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. After that Belgium will come during the Belgian Grand Prix weekend, and then Zandvoort during the Dutch Grand Prix weekend etc.

Before the event circuit's MOD with like 2020 or 2019's SPONSORBOARDS?
(I export & import your 2020's dds file with ERP tool after Hungary,now.)

It's a shame that it will take so long. It's my absolute favorite mod. I don't even want to drive the other routes without a mod because I'm missing something important

It's a shame that it will take so long. It's my absolute favorite mod. I don't even want to drive the other routes without a mod because I'm missing something important
I can understand that, but I would simply currently be wasting my time making every track two times basically. Especially with the fact I am working 9 hours a day Monday to Friday, so I already do not have a lot of free time. This is the best compromise.

I can understand that, but I would simply currently be wasting my time making every track two times basically. Especially with the fact I am workOf course, that wasn't meant badly at all - and of course other things are going on. :) I'm just a big fan of your mod. It takes the game to another level. :)ing 9 hours a day Monday to Friday, so I already do not have a lot of free time. This is the best compromise.
Of course, that wasn't meant badly at all - and of course other things are going on. :) I'm just a big fan of your mod. It takes the game to another level. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 114 13.5%