F1 2021 Performance mod

Misc F1 2021 Performance mod 1.0 - Copy and paste

Login or Register an account to download this content
kevintaddo10 submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Performance mod - This mod puts realistic performances to the cars, to get more realistic results.

Hi guys! I wanted to do this mod since release, waiting for Codies to update the car's performances themselves. This mod modifies pretty much every car to respect real life gaps, to limitation. For example, Ferrari won't be first at Monaco, but it will fight for fourth with McLaren in the championship. Same for Verstappen and Hamilton, but that's not it. Every car has been changed to reflect real life performance.

Here is an example of the standings:

NOTE...

Read more about this resource...

The mod files do not replace any game files, how can I install it?
putting the xml files into the teams folder. You can find these files in f1 2021 -> 2021-asset-groups-2021-vehicle-package -> teams -> team x (ferrari, for example) -> erp -> ferrari.erp . There are 4 categories (resources, pkg, textures and xml), go to xml and you will find ferrari's file. Replace that file with the one in the mod.
You have to open the ERP files with EGO ERP Archiver, which you can download here: https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver?download

Also, a quick idea I had: 90AI can reach real life pole times, and I find that quite irrealistic. Would you be interested in a mod to make the cars slow to the point only 110AI (and player) could reach the real life pole times? Also, last but not least, I am working to make the cars a little more characteristic: for example, the Ferrari would be better than in game for aero but worse in engine power and drag.

putting the xml files into the teams folder. You can find these files in f1 2021 -> 2021-asset-groups-2021-vehicle-package -> teams -> team x (ferrari, for example) -> erp -> ferrari.erp . There are 4 categories (resources, pkg, textures and xml), go to xml and you will find ferrari's file. Replace that file with the one in the mod.
You have to open the ERP files with EGO ERP Archiver, which you can download here: https://p2t5r.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver?download
I opened the file with the EGO ERP but I don't know what I have to do now.
Captura de pantalla (246).png

Thank you for the information. For F1 2020 I modded the VFL files, Auto Performance, myself. To get to the auto performance of 2021. But only for personal use. Is the 2021 Honda engine a Tier 1 engine? So close to the Mercedes engine.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%