F1 2021 My Team - Sponsorship Mod

Misc F1 2021 My Team - Sponsorship Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 My Team - Sponsorship Mod - F1 2021 My Team - Sponsorship Mod

This is a mod with which the sponsors in the My Team menu are exchanged for real sponsors. Since the data that are loaded onto the cars are .layout files, they cannot yet be changed. This mod is mainly aimed at the people who play with a modded skin anyway and only see the sponsors in the menu. It serves a more relaistic menu feeling.

Attention: The sponsors are only shown in the menu!

Pictures; View attachment 489759View attachment 489758

Read more about this resource...

this is only the primary sponsors right? can you add the secondary sponsors? (during career you can sign up to 4 other secondary sponsors. They work the same way i think so it should be doable. thanks

How come you can't put the logos on cars?
The logos are attached to the cars as paths or as a vector file. This could only be edited, if it were possible with the ERP editor to export .layer to .svg or similar. The logos that are displayed in the menu, on the other hand, are pixel images. These can easily be exchanged.

Last year the vector files were hidden in the game.dat but I think petar was made aware of those files (because we provided him some) and that EEA could not really handle the import/export of it, if I remember correctly.

If you have specific files for this year, might just wanna drop petar a note in the tool development discord channel. He never reacted to the ones from march, I think.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 226 13.9%