F1 2021 Full Season Mod

Skins F1 2021 Full Season Mod 4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello iepic can you put the new helmets of Tsunoda, Vettel in aston martin ,carlos on ferrari alonso in alpine, it's rare to play with the helmets and also, you can put numbers of the reality in the new cars, the number of tsunoda invented

I will try. It may take me a couple of weeks because I will have to go trough all the textures but I will do it :)

iepicgreen 2019 updated F1 2021 Full Season Mod with a new update entry:

More Improvements

The compressed file is to large to put on racedepartment so I have had to upload it to MediaFire.

Improvments

-Overhauled the Aston Martin livery
-Edited the Aston Martin Monitor in the garage to say "Aston Martin | Cognizant" instead of "Force India" I hope to do this with Alpine for the next update

Download - https://www.mediafire.com/file/bxmqyhaf4pkssi3/F1+2018.rar/file

Read the rest of this update entry...

iepicgreen 2019 updated F1 2021 Full Season Mod with a new update entry:

New Update

As you know the file size has risen to be bigger than racedepartments limit. this means I have had to setup a mediafire to upload the files. Click the link below this to download the files
Update
In this update i have fiddled about with the Aston Martin livery and got it working as intended.
As we know Mclaren will be running Orange and Black/Grey colour scheme this year, so to prepare for the car launch, i have edited the livery and made all the blue black, I have also had a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i love your mod but in career mode in australia it worked great but in bahrain when u finish the race it just loads and in china it doesnt even start these things dont happen in the normal version at least for me

This mod is not working, why?
I download and copy this mod in f1 2018 folders (Programs files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/F1 2018) and it not working (face, livery, engine cars).
Please, help me us.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, i want to ask about the performances of the vehicles, what kind of performances you have already with the mod?, i'm asking because the Merc and a lot of cars are slower than the F1 2018 counterparts, was there a change to the performance of the vehicles within the modding of the vehicles?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back