F1 2021 Formula NASCAR

Misc F1 2021 Formula NASCAR Update 6

Login or Register an account to download this content
StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Formula NASCAR - Unlimited funny fight

Welcome to Formula One with unlimited overtakes! :)

This mod creates pack racing like on NASCAR superspeedways.

-Every car creates megapowerful slipstream with the width of the entire track
-Photo-finish in every race!
-Full performance characteristics saved for career mode
-Front wings are indestructible
-Default suspension damage
-Grip increased, wet grip equal dry
-Works in My Team, Career(including already started ones), Grand Prix.
-Included files for copypaste with default skins and...

Read more about this resource...

Does anyone know how to undo the mod? I recently downloaded the mod and applied to my game but I didn't save the old file. Does anybody know what I should do?
Steam have special option for it.
Click on game by right mouse button in Steam library - choose Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of local files. After this Steam will start checking game files and will restore modded files to originals.

Does installing this affect a my team save, and does it work in split screen? I want to use this with friends on spilt screen, but I don't want to affecting the my team save I have. If so, is there a way to stop it from affecting it?

Last edited:
Does installing this affect a my team save, and does it work in split screen? I want to use this with friends on spilt screen, but I don't want to affecting the my team save I have. If so, is there a way to stop it from affecting it?
1. Yes, works in split screen.
2. What do you mean about affecting to MyTeam save? The mod only affects driving. When it is installed, the gameplay in the races changes, and if you delete it, the gameplay will become normal.

Can this mod, realistically, affect the AI strength? Like, i'm running 100% ai at singapore, and im running much farther up in field then I should be.
The AI is too stupid during fight, so they can't take full advantage, so the human player always fight for win with this mod if he doesn't get into accidents. This is simply because of the stupidity of the AI. I can't affect to that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%