Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
F1 2021 Formula NASCAR

Misc F1 2021 Formula NASCAR Update 1

StrongestFish submitted a new resource:

F1 2021 Formula NASCAR - Unlimited funny fight

Welcome to Formula One with unlimited overtakes! :)

This mod creates pack racing like on NASCAR superspeedways.

-Every car creates megapowerful slipstream with the width of the entire track
-Photo-finish in every race!
-Full performance characteristics saved for career mode
-Front wings are indestructible
-Default suspension damage
-Grip increased, wet grip equal dry
-Works in My Team, Career(including already started ones), Grand Prix.
-Included files for copypaste with default skins and...

Read more about this resource...

Does anyone know how to undo the mod? I recently downloaded the mod and applied to my game but I didn't save the old file. Does anybody know what I should do?

Does anyone know how to undo the mod? I recently downloaded the mod and applied to my game but I didn't save the old file. Does anybody know what I should do?
Steam have special option for it.
Click on game by right mouse button in Steam library - choose Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of local files. After this Steam will start checking game files and will restore modded files to originals.

Steam have special option for it.
Click on game by right mouse button in Steam library - choose Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of local files. After this Steam will start checking game files and will restore modded files to originals.
Thank you!

Does installing this affect a my team save, and does it work in split screen? I want to use this with friends on spilt screen, but I don't want to affecting the my team save I have. If so, is there a way to stop it from affecting it?

Last edited:
Does installing this affect a my team save, and does it work in split screen? I want to use this with friends on spilt screen, but I don't want to affecting the my team save I have. If so, is there a way to stop it from affecting it?
1. Yes, works in split screen.
2. What do you mean about affecting to MyTeam save? The mod only affects driving. When it is installed, the gameplay in the races changes, and if you delete it, the gameplay will become normal.

1. Yes, works in split screen.
2. What do you mean about affecting to MyTeam save? The mod only affects driving. When it is installed, the gameplay in the races changes, and if you delete it, the gameplay will become normal.
I was wondering if it affected the driving in my team. As long as I can put everything back to normal I am fine with that.

Solutions
dont get the point of this mod.... even Nascar on road track arent so close to each other, only on oval track and there is no oval track

dont get the point of this mod.... even Nascar on road track arent so close to each other, only on oval track and there is no oval track
This is a mod about "what if there was the same fight in F1 as on superspeedways in NASCAR". All people and all youtubers understand this, but only you don't.