Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
F1 2021 Extreme, Medium and Realistic Damage

Misc F1 2021 Extreme, Medium and Realistic Damage Update 2

why doesn't this mod work for F2? because in F2 races there are hardly any accidents and the safety car never comes out, could anything be done?

Last edited:
Hello ! I have a Grand Prix season in course. If I install the mod, will it work in the current Grand Prix or should I start a new season for this mod to work ?
Thanks ! :D

Hello ! I have a Grand Prix season in course. If I install the mod, will it work in the current Grand Prix or should I start a new season for this mod to work ?
Thanks ! :D
Mod will work in current Grand Prix. No needed to restart championship.

Can I use it with the mods you uploaded, dirty air and ultra grip? Also, if I continue to edit using erp in the future, will the effect be accumulated? Or is it possible to apply only 1 mod per file?

Can I use it with the mods you uploaded, dirty air and ultra grip? Also, if I continue to edit using erp in the future, will the effect be accumulated? Or is it possible to apply only 1 mod per file?
1. Dirty air already have combined version with damage mod, but ultra grip not.
2. To combine it all you should edit all affected lines in each xml's of teams erp's.
3. You can open original xml and compare with any modded xml's using Notepad++ with Compare plugin(google it).
4. To create any mods combination edit all lines like you want at the same file.

1. Dirty air already have combined version with damage mod, but ultra grip not.
2. To combine it all you should edit all affected lines in each xml's of teams erp's.
3. You can open original xml and compare with any modded xml's using Notepad++ with Compare plugin(google it).
4. To create any mods combination edit all lines like you want at the same file.
sorry i dont understand first i try damage mod and after grip = result damage default
first try grip mod and after damage = grip default
and notepD++ , plugin program so hard..
so plseae grip + damage+ dirty air mode made please?