F1 2021 Brawn Mercedes GP MyTeam Ultimate Package

MyTeam F1 2021 Brawn Mercedes GP MyTeam Ultimate Package Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Amazing! Thank You for this Livery. I am using it with MY Team Call "Gus Brawn" My Dog is named Gus and he is a Brown (Brawn) Lab!..lol

Question, How do I get rid of the old My Team Emblem and put the Brawn Emblem where it shows the drivers and the car? I still see the logo/emblem I pick when I started My Team Career. I want to use your Brawn Logo/Emblem.

Again! Excellent work and thank!

Last edited:
Hi, I unzipped the file to my F1 2021 folder, but I still can't find the livery or suits in the game. Can you help, please?

Hey man, awesome work! I have an issue though, I can find the suit and gloves etc. no problem, but can't seem to find the livery for the car? Any ideas to why this happens?

Hello, since the new update added Portugal and the file doesn't contain it, what will happen? Will it crash the game?

Edit: And also the texture is a bit blurry. Any way I can fix this?

Last edited:
I don't know if it was the update, or something happened, but whenever I tried to install this, my game doesn't work right, because I can't see ANY cars or characters, and when I tried to play a MyTeam race, the game crashes. This is the only mod I've had this happens with. I was hoping to use a cool AMG livery, but as of now, this is currently broken.

Hi, i have a problem idk if its only me but since i installed this mod my game is always crashing on myteam and thats very stressful any idea?

You will need to most likely extract the textures out of this and manually import the mod yourself, since the game has been updated a few times since this came out.

That's AMAZING, very nice job!
It is possible to use this on my team while use other mod like the "Mercedes Aramco"?

Make sense use your livery with Petronas while Mercedes use Aramco.

Thanks!

Not copy+paste, but you could manually import the livery into F1 2020 since the MyTeam car models are the same for both games.

Export anywhere. Export the images somewhere you can find them. The only reason to export is so that you have the image to manually import into the 2020 erp files.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%