F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

Helmet is done although I'm not a great designer, so if someone wants to pick that up it would be greatly appreciated.

10.jpg

11.jpg

So, I'm just very new to the MOD community and photoshop in general. Looking through all liveries and skin you guys produced I saw some really amazing jobs and decided to try my hand at it. Needless to say I'm banging my head on my keyboard to figure it all out...but easy does it.

So here I show you one skin that I thought you guys might like and I did not see available yet: a MP4/4-8 inspired skin for MyTeam. The project is made to look quite like Ayrton Senna McLaren without Marlboro sponsoship. Instead, I'm planning to do something different to attain to the red decals. Also, Honda Engine and some old and maybe some new sponsors.

Since this is a newbie project, critics and help would be much appreciated

View attachment 394014
Looks ok so far

Maybe a Castrol sponsored white side, reminding the famous Toyota winning Supra (JGTC) in the late 90's
Maybe a 555 sponsored blue side, reminding both BAR first livery and Prodrive Subaru between the late 90's and the early 2000's

Another idea may be a full Pepsi livery, with original Pepsi colors on the blue side and inverted Pepsi Max on the white side...

Maybe a Castrol sponsored white side, reminding the famous Toyota winning Supra (JGTC) in the late 90's
Maybe a 555 sponsored blue side, reminding both BAR first livery and Prodrive Subaru between the late 90's and the early 2000's

Another idea may be a full Pepsi livery, with original Pepsi colors on the blue side and inverted Pepsi Max on the white side...
Since that time the car is done :p

ff.png

For those who are waiting I'm working on the other teams 3d models for photoshop. On a slow start with 3Dsimed still not updated. I can possibly release version 1.01 sometime next week.

View attachment 394664
View attachment 394668

This is what's keeping me busy. This is my weird F1 team. Not for release though. ;)
jb72-eva-01-livery-4b.png

jb72-eva-01-livery-6b.png

jb72-eva-01-livery-7b.png

View attachment 394669
Oh mate, that Evangelion team looks fantastic! Nice to see you making good work on the 3D team models, too. I can't wait to do my own interpretation of the Aston Martin Racing team for Racing Point!

Oh mate, that Evangelion team looks fantastic! Nice to see you making good work on the 3D team models, too. I can't wait to do my own interpretation of the Aston Martin Racing team for Racing Point!
Thanks man. Currently we can only have the paint mesh, once the 2020 plugins is release I can add the decal part

My Alfa Honda Racing Team livery almost ready.

Im fully open amy suggestions or recomendations.

Here is first look.

Also can you know how can i move driver number. It places bad area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803_021151.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803_021151.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 98
current projects im trying my best to get done sorry its slow progress due to time.

next release should be 1997 Williams (requested)Livery almost done, cap done wheels done, suit done,logo done numbers in progress.

next up with be a collection of BAR liveries from 1999. zip is driving me bonkers then another request 2007 Renault

i have a few more started but not at note worth level yet
current projects.jpg

i have a few requested liveries that ime trying to get to, so please be bear with me

im also working on race crews and pit crew uniforms for released cars and future ones

and heres a teaser
teaser.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back