F1 2020 Work-In-Progress Thread

:p
Unbenannt.png

it's not really W.I.P. for public, but I need to add chromish material to some 2017 chassis, duplicate them and then can use all other as well - and not only Ferrari, Haas and Williams :D
View attachment 457427
Hello! I am a beginner modder, I would like to ask for your help.. I converted the 2018 cars to F1 2019 and it works flawlessly, but I did the same with the 2017 cars but only the wheels appeared. I saw here that you managed to get the whole car to appear. please help, how did you do it, I don't want to publish it anywhere, the mod would be made for its own purposes.Could you give me a contact number where we can talk? thank you for your answer in advance!

For the 98-07 Carrer Mod I would also like to equip all 39 drivers (yes also the young drivers) with their real faces. This is incredibly time consuming. I think that's why no one has ever done it to such an extent before. Since I can't change the 3D shapes of the heads, it's a lot of trial and error. Keep trying new head models, go into the game and restart it every time and adjust the whole thing, use parts of a photo here, adjust the color and lighting there. A wrinkle here, a pimple there, a little less lip here, a little more eyebrows there, etc. & some results are just never entirely satisfactory. But really good heads can also come out after a few hours, like Jacques Villeneuve or Ralf Schumacher. These 6 heads took about 30 hours of work.

driverheads.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing