F1 2020 Updated Tyre Blankets - Generic Colour Versions

Misc F1 2020 Updated Tyre Blankets - Generic Colour Versions 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jradicals submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Updated Tyre Blankets - Generic Colour Versions - Updated F1 2020 tyre blankets with REAR instead of BACK. Grey, Blue, Yellow & Red options.

It has always bugged me playing Codemasters F1 games how the rear tyre blankets say "BACK" instead of "REAR" like all F1 teams have in real life. So I finally decided to fix it.

While I was at it I also added some colour options (and also a couple of Ferrari options with the Italian text (Anteriore/Posteriore) available in a separate file on Race Department due to file size limits).

Since the blankets are shared across both sides of the car it is still not possible to add left/right or...

Read more about this resource...

I've long been annoyed by the 2020 on the tyres... This annoyance is greatest at the start of every new year in MyTeam...

The back on the rears was a close 2nd for me...

Is it possible to get a version of these with the F1 logo in place of the 2020? I'd absolutely love that...

I've long been annoyed by the 2020 on the tyres... This annoyance is greatest at the start of every new year in MyTeam...

The back on the rears was a close 2nd for me...

Is it possible to get a version of these with the F1 logo in place of the 2020? I'd absolutely love that...
Sure, any preference for which colour you would like it added to?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%