RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

F1 2020 F1 2020 | Update 1.17 Release

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
These F1 arcade games are laughably easy and unrealistic but still pretty fun overall & look great. I find the career mode pretty tedious though.

i see people talking about kunos and having the f1 license and i will keep it short and simple. it will never happen ever.
Especially now that EA owns codies. Ea will likely take over that product and we all know they are the monopoly scum of exclusive club / league / sport licensing. I just hope they don't ruin F1 as they have Fifa for me :unsure:

Last edited:
Especially now that EA owns codies. Ea will likely take over that product and we all know they are the monopoly scum of exclusive club / league / sport licensing. I just hope they don't ruin F1 as they have Fifa for me :unsure:
i just hope that 2k keeps all basketball rights and not let ea scam its in the game take over. and by the way you are speaking the truth because at this point they have a monopoly over sports gaming

Yea, quite how it's legal I do not understand. It's probably via some loophole where it's registered to subsidiaries or something. I really enjoyed the NFL 2k games before EA killed that off. And we can see Konami doing their best to fight it in the football sector with their PES games. They have been able to get some officially licensed teams / leagues but sadly it detracts lots of potential players having generic info. They make it incredibly easy to mod their games in order to fully equip it with official team and league tournaments but nonetheless it's sad that is required at all.

Yea, quite how it's legal I do not understand. It's probably via some loophole where it's registered to subsidiaries or something. I really enjoyed the NFL 2k games before EA killed that off. And we can see Konami doing their best to fight it in the football sector with their PES games. They have been able to get some officially licensed teams / leagues but sadly it detracts lots of potential players having generic info. They make it incredibly easy to mod their games in order to fully equip it with official team and league tournaments but nonetheless it's sad that is required at all.
yea i just think i flash back to the 2000s when fifa was good and Barcelona was not winning every game lol. i am a American football fan my favorite football game is ncaa 06 such a great game we will not get that now. and again ea has the college rights this is messed up

BP

Premium
All I want is for Codies to implement proper triple monitor support in their titles (F1 and Dirt Rally series in particular)...is that really too much to ask for? I've bought F1 2018 and even tried 2019, but I can't deal with the warped side view, it feels uncomfortable after a few mins.