F1 2020 Ultra grip & car stability

Misc F1 2020 Ultra grip & car stability Update 9

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 408599

Hi, I’m having some weird problems... In the file "tyrecompounds", I am putting to test the "<WearRate value="0.82" />" and does not change the wear... I put "0.82" on all the tires: WETF, HSOR, USOF... but nothing. It doesn’t matter what wear rate you put... it doesn’t vary the wear. Could you tell me what happens, and why it does not apply? I put in all the compounds "<WearRate value =" 0.82 "/>" and nothing varies the wear... No longer changes. If you put it at "0.82" it should have been spent almost immediately... There are no changes... no matter if I put "0.40" than "0.80" (. I identify compounds in the XML file by names... WETF= Rain, HSOF= Soft... Greetings!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I’m having some weird problems... In the file "tyrecompounds", I am putting to test the "<WearRate value="0.82" />" and does not change the wear... I put "0.82" on all the tires: WETF, HSOR, USOF... but nothing. It doesn’t matter what wear rate you put... it doesn’t vary the wear. Could you tell me what happens, and why it does not apply? I put in all the compounds "<WearRate value =" 0.82 "/>" and nothing varies the wear... No longer changes. If you put it at "0.82" it should have been spent almost immediately... There are no changes... no matter if I put "0.40" than "0.80" (. I identify compounds in the XML file by names... WETF= Rain, HSOF= Soft... Greetings!!!
Hi. In the 2020 game, Codemasters added lines that also affect wear - "WearRateMin" and "WearRateMax". Change them too.

• Deleted member 408599

Hi. In the 2020 game, Codemasters added lines that also affect wear - "WearRateMin" and "WearRateMax". Change them too.
That’s right, buddy. That’s the data you need to tap for tire wear in F1 2020. God bless you

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%