F1 2021 TV Broadcast Leaderboard

Misc F1 2021 TV Broadcast Leaderboard 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried using it, I had to switch manually the pages and I got this, far from your screens. Don't mind the HUD overlap
Screenshot (57).jpg

Love this mod.
Two questions:
1. If I run it as a dashboard and choose to use the transparent option, in OBS it does not show anything (completely black). Is there a way to get it transparent in OBS?
2. I run it as an overlay in Multiplayer, it worked for qualifying but did not load in the race. Is there a bug?

Is there a possibility that the leaderboard switches screens automatically? Or do i have to change it manually?

To switch between dash screens with a custom keybinding, do the following: In SimHub, click "Dash Studio" in the left-hand column -> click Settings (Under Dash Studio) -> Scroll down to "Default Controls" -> You should configure "Show next dash screen" (and "Show previous dash screen" if you want)

Edit: I just realized that your question was about putting it on a timer or something, rather than binding the change to a convenient key. I haven't been able to investigate yet, but I bet there's a way to do it if you edit the dashboard and look through the properties.

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first time using simhub, can you please explain to me how to get the mod working, i installed it by following the instructions in the download but i don't know how to actually make it work and make it run how do i do that?
Please, can anyone help me?
I installed it, but the names of the drivers do not appear in my game, everything is in the place with the name of the driver.
What should I do to fix this.

Please, can anyone help me?
I installed it, but the names of the drivers do not appear in my game, everything is in the place with the name of the driver.
What should I do to fix this.
Hi mate.

Additional plugins > Gary Swallow Plugin > Use F1 20XX Driver Name from External file should be UNCHECKED.

Fixed :)

Hola muy buenas gran mod pero una duda en la clasificación solo sale el tiempo, vuelta rápida, cuando entran al pit y lo que es los neumáticos, posiciones ganadas cuando salen del pit no me sale, podrías decirme como hacerlo y configurar botones para que salga ?Muchas gracias

Buenas el mod muy bueno aunque he tenido que poner los nombres de cada piloto yo mismo. Pero sigue sin salirme la clasificación en clasificación ni el tema de las ruedas ni las posiciones ganadas ni nada. Tengo que tocar algún botón? y si es así como lo configuro?
Muchas felicidades y gracias por el mod

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years