F1 2021 TV Broadcast Leaderboard

Misc F1 2021 TV Broadcast Leaderboard 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cool mod. Needs multiplayer support, and would be nice to know how many pit stops drivers have made.

Thanks for your suggestion, and glad you liked it! Could be a nice addition the pit stops count to add in the leaderboard.

Multiplayer Support: it works, but Codemasters have a privacy policy that don't allow to work with the SteamIDs automatically in the telemetry.
We were working with the simhub's community to make some workarounds for this specific issue, that are planned to include those in future updates of the leaderboard.

Cheers!

Funciona muy bien! una pregunta, me gustaría cambiar los nombres por los de la temporada 2022 (por ejemplo cambiar BOT por RUS), hay alguna forma que pueda hacer eso?
Lo datos de los pilotos los levanta del mismo juego.
Se pueden cambiar los nombres de los pilotos con listas personalizadas, utilizando el plugin de garyswallow.

Very good work, but I have a problem: when there is an overtake, the names get blur.
Could you help me pleas how to fix it?

Last edited:
Very good work, but I have a problem: when there is an overtake, the names get blur.
Could you help me pleas how to fix it?
If i remember correctly, the "blur-bug" occurs only if you're using OBS (or any other streaming software).
If you use it directly with simhub, it should works fine.

Hello, love the mod its amazing but is there a way for it to display the tyres ever so often or is it only set to show time intervals? thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%