F1 2021 TV Broadcast Leaderboard

Misc F1 2021 TV Broadcast Leaderboard 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
santial28 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 TV Broadcast Leaderboard v1.0 - F1 2020 TV Broadcast Leaderboard v1.0

After a month of work, i'm very gladly to present my "F1 2020 Tv-Like" leaderboard dashboard.

The idea is to make a Leaderboard who looks as close as possible to the international tv broadcast of Formula 1.

Includes:
- Laps completed/remaining, driver names, team colour.
- Interval time gap between the drivers positions, dynamically changed if the driver is "IN PIT" or "OUT"
- Fastest lap icon and time.
- Coloured icon for Gained/lost position.
- Dynamic screens for...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, this is my first time using simhub, can you please explain to me how to get the mod working, i installed it by following the instructions in the download but i don't know how to actually make it work and make it run how do i do that?

So I did get them to at least show up. you have to go to dahsboards and hit the button at the bottom that says show dashboards....now i have no idea how to have them show up in game. do I launch the game frist then the dashboards or vse-versa?

Druseth & Roman
Installation:
- Install Simhub
- unrar the .simhubdash file, double-click it, and install it.
- In simhub, under "Dashboards" you can find my leaderboard
- Hover it, and click "Start"

Ok. got it working......but my MT name has been replaced with gary Swallows' name. what can i do about that?

The support for MyTeam will be added in a future version of the leaderboard. Anyways, you have a tab in simhub called "additional plugins". Go to GarySwallow's plugin, and under "Misc" tab, you can put your Driver and Team name there. That allows to show your name in my leaderboard (Example: SAN)

Your dashboard is not shown in F1 2020 when i race there is the normal leaderboard

You need to set the leaderboard "always on top" to be showed over the game. There is a lot of information already in the www for how to use SimHub.
The game needs to be in windowed (or windowed borderless) for overlays to stay in front.

Also, you can adjust (and/or remove) the in-game leaderboard in the settings to prevent the overlap.

This is working on full screen?

All games need to be in windowed (or windowed borderless) for overlays to stay in front

The game will always be on top if in full screen

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back