F1 2020 F1 2020 | The Black Mercedes Is Here: New Patch Now Available

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2020 has been updated - now comes with livery updates for Mercedes and Racing Point, plus a few minor fixes.
  • New Mercedes 2020 F1 livery.
  • Console update to follow shortly.
  • Minor 'My Team' fixes.
F1 2020 | Check out the RaceDepartment Review: Click Here.

Now I'll have to admit, it's taken a pretty long time for Codemasters to push out a relatively small update for F1 2020, that doesn't even contain the latest McLaren livery updates. Unless one is willing to delve into the rich collection of mods for the game available here at RaceDepartment, wait is exactly what we've had to do.

F1 2020 3.jpg

F1 2020 | Comparison between F1 2019 and F1 2020: Click Here

The new for 2020 Mercedes livery is of course the headline piece from the latest build, the German brand having caught out Codemasters by revealing an all new design just prior to the start of the real world Grand Prix season, however update 1.06 also includes a few minor tweaks and improvements to to the core gameplay mechanics.

It should be noted that balancing of team performances within the game have not been undertaken for this build, although tweaks to the relative pace of the cars are expected further down the line when a clearer picture of the respective team performance levels are known.

F1 2020 2.jpg

F1 2020 V1.06 Update Notes:
  • Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
  • Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
  • Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
  • The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
  • Various other stability and bug fixes.

F1 2020 is out now for both console and PC.

Want help making the most from the simulation? Tap into our wonderful community here at RaceDepartment, and start a thread in the F1 2020 sub forum today!

F1 2020 Footer.jpg

Attachments

• F1 2020 Header.jpg
    F1 2020 Header.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Many people claim that they aren't racist while having done a very racist act. This isn't just about racism existing in one European sport. It's about stomping racism where it exists in other European sports as well, whether from the fans, or other players. Let us not forget that Europe is where the hatred movement was born after all.

Thankyou for proving my point. People who say they aren't racist, are in fact the most racist out. It is NOT racism to have an issue with BLM. BLM is a political scam that has raised near $50 million for a certain political candidate in the US of A. You want to know who the most discriminated people are today. White people. White men in particular are always being made to be the villain by the woke crowd. Institutional racism is dead. If you wipe the wokeness out of society, racism dies completely. The woke though don't want it to die. If it dies, they have no purpose in life.

Thankyou for proving my point. People who say they aren't racist, are in fact the most racist out. It is NOT racism to have an issue with BLM. BLM is a political scam that has raised near $50 million for a certain political candidate in the US of A. You want to know who the most discriminated people are today. White people. White men in particular are always being made to be the villain by the woke crowd. Institutional racism is dead. If you wipe the wokeness out of society, racism dies completely. The woke though don't want it to die. If it dies, they have no purpose in life.
I have never used the term "woke" because I don't care about such things. I don't get into the ring of politics, and I never have. I am not a registered voter because I have never believed in such systems because they so seldom work. All that I do in America is what I am legally obligated to do, and voting is not one of them, so getting into some bullshit verbal joust with you about such crap is something that I do not, and will not ever want to do.

This is only about racism, and the simple fact that skin color hatred and modern racism began in Europe, by European whites who believe that they are the superior race on this planet. It's about the things that they have done, and the lengths that they have gone to make people believe such a pathetic lie about themselves, and their race of people. That's what this is about for me and people like me. It is not about "woke" or sleep, or left, or right. It's about right and wrong, it's about evil beliefs and actions, vs being a good person who hates no one because of the color of their skin. I am not telling you who to hate, or why or when. But why do we have to hear about it.

Whether you like it or not, Lewis Hamilton and the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team are becoming trailblazers. They are both together trying to change a white European sport into a more diverse sport, and the fact that you have such a hair across your ass about it means that you have a deeply rooted problem with it. I mean why not make it easy on yourself and just turn your support away from the sport of F1. Also no one is forcing you to like a car livery, but for you it is not about just a car livery, and you have to make sure that everyone knows this.

Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton has done what only one other driver has done (except Lewis didn't have to cheat his career). He has risen to the top of a sport and doing what a sea of white drivers have not, and he is breaking all-time records. To wrap this up, this is why I am so glad that Lewis hero in the sport was never some white driver. He only respects one driver in history and that man is a Brazilian driver. It's off topic I know, but it further solidifies my heartfelt respect for Lewis Hamilton that he is a proud black man who has never said I am half white, but I am a black man.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back