• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

F1 2020 | The Black Mercedes Is Here: New Patch Now Available

M-Bimmer

Still on 20” winter tyres. Back to 22” soon
Jun 10, 2016
Good...now let’s focus on the “missing” tracks :)

ZuneGuy

100RPM
Nov 8, 2010
Think what you want. Also Hamilton....had massive respect for him up until his little tirade this year, not ever even thought about his colour but the way he has put it across and forced it on everyone is bull crap.
Stop effing whining man! Every person who says it's not about his color means underneath that - it's about his color.

Blues Fly

10RPM
Apr 12, 2018
Why can't the shift indicator be realistic? This is not as good as 2018. Even a few teams with the steering wheel position are on the high side

Blues Fly

10RPM
Apr 12, 2018
More and more, I think the F1 series is not worth the money because they don't know what players want. Cm is fooling everyone

Cheesenium

250RPM
Jul 15, 2011
I really do not think we should bring the racism discussion here. And things aren't black and white when it comes to opinion.

motoliser

250RPM
Jan 12, 2018
If you're wondering why people in the comments are opposed to the message behind that car... (hint; its not racism)

I didnt want to go this way but since there are people taking the time to do videos like this one and people taking the time to even post them I cant stay put.
F1 is just as hypocritical as any person in the world when it comes to doing something about racism. No one can act everywhere but those who do simply nothing are to blame the most.
This videos show just how racist the author is and how far he got affected by F1 anti racism act.
If F1 was doing the same for a different cause people would simply watch and take it in, but clearly this cause is making racists come out of their shells so sadly in that way it is a win already. At least we get to know who they are.

Last edited:

Nevini

250RPM
Premium
Feb 14, 2017
No need to be racist, you dont know me. I was on the Rock against racisim marches in the late 70's.
Besides my mothers from Ghana and my farther from yorkshire.

MarkR

500RPM
Premium
Feb 8, 2017
My Team continues to be absolutely superb, the best single-player career in any racing game to date. It's good to see the game updates are applied to existing My Team saves too. If you like the long play and management aspect of racing games you'll love it. The way the simulator room develops should amuse many people here too. :)

1.05 fixed the excessive gearbox wear, I was able to complete 6 races with each gearbox in Season 2 with just some minor wear and issues in race 6.

Reactions: Lazarou

Caleibus

10RPM
Aug 19, 2013
I didnt want to go this way but since there are people taking the time to do videos like this one and people taking the time to even post them I cant stay put.
F1 is just as hypocritical as any person in the world when it comes to doing something about racism. No one can act everywhere but those who do simply nothing are to blame the most.
This videos show just how racist the author is and how far he got affected by F1 anti racism act.
If F1 was doing the same for a different cause people would simply watch and take it in, but clearly this cause is making racists come out of their shells so sadly in that way it is a win already. At least we get to know who they are.
I'm sorry, what? The video author is racist? Did you even listen to his arguments? It's not about race, it's about empty virtue signalling to the masses by multi millionaires who never dare speak up in China, Russia or Dubai during races about LGBT issues.

Salvatore Sirignano

250RPM
Premium
Nov 21, 2008
"Says white guy"
So white people can't have an opinion on it? Sounds pretty racist to me! Why even bring his race into it?
But hey since we're doing that let's ask ourselves this, why is it every single article on George Floyd mentions his skin colour, yet 15 people including women and kids get shot outside a funeral home in Chicago and the articles on CNN, NBC, Chicago tribune etc somehow fail to mention that it's mindless black on black violence, and you have to watch the video to see it? Why don't they bring race into it now?
And people have the gall to blame there not being enough of a police presence there to stop it from happening, like it's anyone else's fault if black people can indiscriminately kill other black people. Yet what were BLM campaigning for? Oh yes, defunding the police. What a ridiculous joke the whole thing is.