Skins F1 2020 SUZUKA Heineken ROLEX CM Track Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 SUZUKA Heineken ROLEX CM Track Skin - What SUZUKA 2020 could have looked like if it wasn't cancelled.

Well this one has been a labour of love for the last few days and a real challenge to do and do well. This skin is for the amazing ACC laser scanned 2019 conversion track only and the only version of SUZUKA you will need for Assetto Corsa.
A lot of extra details have gone in to this track to make it look full enough for modern F1.
Work includes:
New Asphalt,

New curb colours,
High detail Rolex soft barriers,
F1 Media...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for sharing this. It looks really good. I’m looking forward to trying it out.

You say you did new asphalt. What does that mean? What did you do re asphalt?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this. It looks really good. I’m looking forward to trying it out.

You say you did new asphalt. What does that mean? What did you do re asphalt?
The asphalt looks a bit pale and old so to go with the more vibrant colour curbs the asphalt texture has been altered. Basically just sharpened, darkened slightly and alpha channel tweaked so it doesn't reflect too much sun and stays matte looking. Other tracks I've taken the asphalt texture from Monza and replaced it on other tracks. Some tracks also have a tarmac details texture to go with the asphalt texture and the two go together. I couldn't replace the asphalt on this track as there are 3 different ones in 3 different places so the main one just got tweaked. It didn't look right. Still working on the pit lane asphalt as I need to do the Aramco strip on the floor yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back