Resource icon

Misc F1 2020 Sponsorship Mod 2.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
namydad31tv submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Sponsorship Mod - Sponsors

There are no sponsor changes for the livery yet, so far menu only.
Hello, this is my first ever mod in
Since I didn't want fake sponsors I decided to edit the files and add real ones.
This Mod has only added the sponsor graphics in the menus, the once that are still there from the base game are broken and will be changed with real ones in a further update. This is only a test branch further info or basically the same is on the Info file. I will add livery sponsors after adding the...

Read more about this resource...

If you want any Sponsors added please feel free to request them there is still space.
Also if you guys would be willing to give feedback, that would be great. Thank you for giving this a view.

namydad31tv updated F1 2020 Sponsorship Mod with a new update entry:

Concerning the actual Livery Sponsorships

I think that there is actually no way currently, for us to edit the actual images on the car's livery. Every editable image only changes the menus, the only way you could change the sponsors is by changing the livery as a whole (custom liveries). I still think this mod is not worthless and I will at least make the Logos for the menu. So I will keep working on this mod and make custom secondary sponsorships for the menu. But sadly I don't see any way for me...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi mate can you help me maybe...do you know why when i try to put custom logo in flow_customisation and flow_tema hq EEA says that it can't creat preview and idex was outside of the array can you guide me what to do to mae custom logos work?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%