F1 2020 Performance Mod by Snad'Zo

Misc F1 2020 Performance Mod by Snad'Zo F*rrari Mod Update

Login or Register an account to download this content
The snad'Zo submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Realisitc Performance by Snad'Zo - More realistic performance of the cars F1 2020 in F1 2020 game.

Hello!

In this mod I changed performance of cars using EGO ERP Archiver, if you don't like my the balance of power, you can manually adjust it (guide:
use latest ERP Archiver version)

What have I changed?
Honda engine has become faster, at the level of Mercedes engine
Ferrari engine became the slowest
Racing Point, Williams and Haas become faster in the turns (changed mass value)
+...

Read more about this resource...

If you about this (performance graph), then it doesn't change with the mod. You can find out whether mod works directly on the track.
1594367643795.png

yes i know. i simulated a quali and the packing order was simply the same. ferrari was still the 3. fastet car most of the time. I will try later again and share the result of that

yes i know. i simulated a quali and the packing order was simply the same. ferrari was still the 3. fastet car most of the time. I will try later again and share the result of that
Oh, you mean the simulation. Codemasters still has an old bug - it simulates qualification by default cars performance. I don't know how to fix it.

I have two doubts, depending on how the career is going, can the teams' order change and their performance as well? And when codemasters releases a performance update, will the mod ever conflict with the update? thanks

I have two doubts, depending on how the career is going, can the teams' order change and their performance as well? And when codemasters releases a performance update, will the mod ever conflict with the update? thanks
With mod, teams can evolve and teams performance can change. Mod changes only the initial performance of teams. Codemasters patch will be released soon, but it is suspected that only in a month if not later (my guess). If Codemasters releases a patch to update cars performance, then a) there will be conflicts with the mod b) the mod will be removed. I don't know what exactly will happen, but if my memory is correct, last year mod (in F1 2019 game) just deleted (that is, the patch rewrote the files with the mod).

Does this need to be updated? When I look nothing changed, ferrari engines are still the fastest, which they clearly aren't, they barely make it to the top 10.

With mod, teams can evolve and teams performance can change. Mod changes only the initial performance of teams. Codemasters patch will be released soon, but it is suspected that only in a month if not later (my guess). If Codemasters releases a patch to update cars performance, then a) there will be conflicts with the mod b) the mod will be removed. I don't know what exactly will happen, but if my memory is correct, last year mod (in F1 2019 game) just deleted (that is, the patch rewrote the files with the mod).
So, for example, lets say that im already in round two of my driver career, will it change the performance of the teams like a progression, or do i have to start all over so that the changes take effect??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back