Misc F1 2020 Realistic Pirelli Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any problems here. If you don't like it, try making a similar modification yourself. I'm not a game developer and I don't owe you anything. In your place I would have just kept the previous version, the one that you like.
No need to harsh lol that's why you keep getting banned maybe anyway I was just giving feedback ofc you are doing it for free and I am really grateful about it. I already replaced your mod anyway.

No need to harsh lol that's why you keep getting banned maybe anyway I was just giving feedback ofc you are doing it for free and I am really grateful about it. I already replaced your mod anyway.
I haven't been hard on you. Don't exaggerate. I use Google Translate. That's how he translates from my language. If you want me removed from Racedepartment, please contact here:
and I will be permanently removed, and you will sleep in peace.

I'm using your Final version and planning to manually update the Pirelli tyres using ERP. Do I only need to replace the _normal.tif and _surface.tif files for inter, slick, and wets? I also replaced the sidewall_logo_surface.textarray, is there anything that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%