F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021

Misc F1 2020 Performance mod for 2021 1.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have you already figured out how the aero will be calculated in F1 2021? Now the Aero is made up of many more individual values. At F1 2020 it was a single value.

Have you already figured out how the aero will be calculated in F1 2021? Now the Aero is made up of many more individual values. At F1 2020 it was a single value.
Hi! In F1 2020 i remember there were 4 values, 2 equal ones for front aero and 2 equal ones for rear aero. Then we also had a couple values for drag. I didn't figure out 2021 already but I will look into that in the next period!

i have a doubt
if i start my team with honda engine will it be more superior
i dont want that since i need to build up from scratch.

thankyou
Hi and sorry for the late reply. As per the files, all MyTeam engines have equal performance and based on how you reply to the 4 questions at the interview you will receive some upgrades in power and/or resistance.

I cant get the mod to work. starting a new career or my team only shows the original car performances. also simulating a race showed that the mod does not work.

I tried the copy & paste method and the Modular mod option.

I want to use the mod with different skin mods and an my team mod. But I tried it without any mods installed and it didnt work.

Does anyone know what else I can try?

I cant get the mod to work. starting a new career or my team only shows the original car performances. also simulating a race showed that the mod does not work.

I tried the copy & paste method and the Modular mod option.

I want to use the mod with different skin mods and an my team mod. But I tried it without any mods installed and it didnt work.

Does anyone know what else I can try?
In career mode the graphics don't change. But if you simulated a race and the results are not what you expect, yes, maybe something went wrong. Which results did you have in the race?

Copypaste should work fine, and ModularMods is the best option to try this. It's actually the first time that I receive this feedback, could you try a second time and let me know?

In career mode the graphics don't change. But if you simulated a race and the results are not what you expect, yes, maybe something went wrong. Which results did you have in the race?

Copypaste should work fine, and ModularMods is the best option to try this. It's actually the first time that I receive this feedback, could you try a second time and let me know?
I tried it multiple times already.
So the stats in my team dont change? So its not weird that RP is the third best team?

I simulated one round in Australia and the result was the 2 Haas cars behind in front of one Williams and both Alfa Romeos(19,20) and the top 3 were Bottas, Lewis and Max. With Mclaren the follow up cars.

I hope that helps a bit.
(I only simulated the race in driver career and the mods that i want to use with it that worked, but havent used while testing are the My Team BMW mod by Santi007 and Silver Mercedes by RAYNERPS3235)

I tried it multiple times already.
So the stats in my team dont change? So its not weird that RP is the third best team?

I simulated one round in Australia and the result was the 2 Haas cars behind in front of one Williams and both Alfa Romeos(19,20) and the top 3 were Bottas, Lewis and Max. With Mclaren the follow up cars.

I hope that helps a bit.
(I only simulated the race in driver career and the mods that i want to use with it that worked, but havent used while testing are the My Team BMW mod by Santi007 and Silver Mercedes by RAYNERPS3235)
Yes, the graphics in career don't change, because we cannot modify the visuals. So even if Racing Point shows up as 3rd, it actually doesn't reflect this in race. In which season are you? Because if you are playing an advanced season it may have been affected by upgrades. Let me know!

Hey man, I know that I'm really late to this, but I was just wondering how I will know if the mod is working or not, because I tested it with and without the mod, and the qualifying times of the ferraris were virtually the same. Not only that, but Racing Point is still Racing Point (I don't know if I'm supposed to download skin mods), and I see no mention of Aston Martin. I'm in the beginning of the first season of vanilla career, I don't know if that matters or not. I followed your instructions both with modular mods and then just by copying and pasting the files. I'm very new to the whole mod thing, so sorry about that.
All in all, thank you for your time!

Hey man, I know that I'm really late to this, but I was just wondering how I will know if the mod is working or not, because I tested it with and without the mod, and the qualifying times of the ferraris were virtually the same. Not only that, but Racing Point is still Racing Point (I don't know if I'm supposed to download skin mods), and I see no mention of Aston Martin. I'm in the beginning of the first season of vanilla career, I don't know if that matters or not. I followed your instructions both with modular mods and then just by copying and pasting the files. I'm very new to the whole mod thing, so sorry about that.
All in all, thank you for your time!
Hi! So, this mod doesn't modify any livery or name, it just wants to recreate the 2021 performances in 2020 based on rebalancing of several attributes. It doesn't modify UI and charts either so there is no way to know if the mod is working without giving it a go with some races.

According to this mod last version, you should have Mercedes and Red Bull fighting more compared to the standard game and Ferrari able to challenge McLaren for the 3rd and 4th place instead of Ferrari being tangled in the midfield. A key element to know whether the mod is working is that Williams shouldn't be always last but I planned on having Haas as the worst car on the grid.

Please let me know what the standings are after a full race without simulating it.

Be aware that if you use modular mods the files you have in the ACTIVE folder will always have priority above the files in game that you may have copy-pasted.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back