F1 2020 Performance Mod by Snad'Zo

Misc F1 2020 Performance Mod by Snad'Zo F*rrari Mod Update

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've tryed this mod for 5 races in a brand new My Team and I think Ferrari is a bit too slow. Alfa and Haas seems fine, but Charles has been finishing in the points most of the races (when he didn't crash...) and hasn't scored a single point in those 5 races....so maybe a in between 1.12 and your values could work

Last edited:
Question, i'm new to all of this, but it looks like you only edited one line. Does that affect engine power even though it's on the chasis? Thanks.

*** FOUND ANSWER IN VIDEO. TRIED DELETING. SORRY

Last edited:
Hey great mod. I'm a newbie so sorry if I seem dumb with this. The issue with qualifying not reflecting your mod, is that only in simulation? Because ferrari is doing great in all 3 rounds of quali for me.

Is there a reason why the Ferrari and Sauber team folders where the .erp file is, has "sauber_erp_xmlfiles" folder and when you click through the last folder is handling then it gives you a XML file? That is what is throwing me off. Should that one be included as the XML? Thanks

Is there a reason why the Ferrari and Sauber team folders where the .erp file is, has "sauber_erp_xmlfiles" folder and when you click through the last folder is handling then it gives you a XML file? That is what is throwing me off. Should that one be included as the XML? Thanks
Hi! You should ignore this folder, it was there by mistake.

Hi, can you share the original overall performance value of the Teams together with the modified ones, please?

I think to understand that many parameters are in play but I would like to compare also the overall "numeric" performance, i.e. the one you can guess from the graph more or less. That would be interesting.

If possible, thank you in advance :)

Doesn't work for me good quite the opposite at the end of my season Ferrari was 2nd place, Hass 4th place and Alfa 5th. Both with over 150 points. I haven't changed anything

• Deleted member 1031992

It's time for a Haas Mod Update

please :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't work for me good quite the opposite at the end of my season Ferrari was 2nd place, Hass 4th place and Alfa 5th. Both with over 150 points. I haven't changed anything
Ferrari is only slower if the time does not advance in qualifying or if you take part in all qualifying sessions. In the race, the ratio is roughly correct

Is that mean for the engine performance only?

I think CM engine upgrade is not realistic, its way too fast on the straight compare in the real life performance.

Is this mod work for that same performance as we start career even we do some upgrade on engine?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%