F1 2020 F1 2020 Patch 1.14

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
From Codmaster:"

Patch 1.14 is now LIVE across all platforms. Please see below for latest patch notes
  • Added the F2 2020 Season Vehicles
  • Addressed an issue where French and Spanish audio would not be available for specific regions
  • Addressed an issue for Xbox One X users where audio could cut out when near other cars
  • Tyre wear will now correctly be tracked when leaving/joining a session
  • Weather forecast is now correct in full qualifying
  • Tyre icons are now aligned on the spectator HUD regardless of the number of laps completed

Although a smaller update in terms of fixes, we have dedicated a lot of time into getting F2 2020 across to players due to the amount of demand for these cars.
Happy racing,"

I got a lot of new bugs :

- This patch remove ALL My Team mods.
- This patch made some F1 Drivers' suits completely blurry. ie Raikonen and others.
- When doing a race (My team) , the race never finish. I was second at end of race full wet, and after the fireworks, the car continue to run forever around the circuit. The only way is to reset the PC.
How to go back or remove his patch ?

I could solve a part of new bugs... Made a fresh check of game' files (Steam), then reinstall My team mod and reboot the PC.
Looks normal, except at the end of the Singapour Race , the game crashes CTD.
Have to wait another patch ?

Did the same as @Niagara. A check of Steam files and then copy/paste the MODs I was using (Porsche V5 for MyTeam, Ineos Mercedes and McDonald's Haas) and they work.
Will try a MyTeam race (currently at Zandvoort) to check if everything is correct.

I've had this issue many times before. This is why I don't mod until later in the year. Every time Codies do updates, the update verifies files in your game on your pc and automatically overwrites files. I was advised of this by Codies support. Currently, my Time Trial times do not post and save because I use a custom livery. Not a big deal since I'm not 10 seconds faster than anyone.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 423 39.7%