Misc DELETE RESOURCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 No "DRS mod (Abu Dhabi - A mod that removes DRS from the F1 game

We as Formula 1 fans wished to have DRS removed from Formula 1.

DRS makes overtaking extremely easy on straights and overtaking less challenging as it is as easy as getting closer to your rivals´rear wing and once you approach the DRS zone pressing the DRS activation button to elevate the rear flap and have less drag resulting on more speed during the straight line.

By using this mod overtaking will be more challenging and difficult wich can result on funnier races.
Appart from that AI...

Read more about this resource...

Always the same, every time there is a no drs mod someone will come and ask what is it good for ...
Why even bother checking the mod?

I always used to create no drs mods way back and I still hate DRS nowadays. I wanna see a fight, not an easy-push-happy-go-lucky-say-bye-overtake. If a driver wants to gain a position he's got to fight and think how to. If the car ain't fast enough, so be it. No idea what's so exciting to see tons of overtakes where the wing goes up, no position fight happening at all, one passes, done.

Always the same, every time there is a no drs mod someone will come and ask what is it good for ...

I always used to create no drs mods way back and I still hate DRS nowadays. I wanna see a fight, not an easy-push-happy-go-lucky-say-bye-overtake. If a driver wants to gain a position he's got to fight and think how to. If the car ain't fast enough, so be it. No idea what's so exciting to see tons of overtakes where the wing goes up, no position fight happening at all, one passes, done.
Totally agree with you

Sorry im new to f1 :( I was just confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline