• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

F1 2020 | New Car Models Revealed In Latest Screenshots

Codemasters have revealed some new images from the upcoming F1 2020 game - now featuring the final 2020 car models.

Preview images from F1 2020 revealed so far have all included the old 2019 models running current liveries, but as we get ever closer to release date, Codemasters have now publicly revealed the 2020 cars in all their glory for the very first time.

F1 2020 3.jpg
F1 2020 4.jpg

With Formula One set to kick start again next week, it's a great time for a preview from the upcoming season field, and those looking forward to driving these cars for themselves don't have long to wait - release date is almost here, July 7th 2020.

Original Source: Codemasters

F1 2020 is set to release on July 7th for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia.

Got questions about the game? Start a new thread at the RaceDepartment F1 2020 sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community help you out!

F1 2020 1.jpg

Last edited:
RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

michelforest

500RPM
Mar 2, 2010
Who's betting all the teams turn up in Austria with radically redesigned cars :roflmao:
Yes, I think most cars will be quite different from the February launches. I wonder if CM will be able to put the new Williams livery in the game in time for July 7?

Also, for the sake of realism, the drivers in the podium cutscenes will have to wear facemasks. :D

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
Yes, I think most cars will be quite different from the February launches. I wonder if CM will be able to put the new Williams livery in the game in time for July 7?

Also, for the sake of realism, the drivers in the podium cutscenes will have to wear facemasks. :D
The latest livery of Williams was already in there in the last TV spot trailer.

Raikku

250RPM
May 27, 2013
I'm quite sure that this is worth that 1€ (XO, Schumi-version) which it cost from Fanatec shop when I bought F1 2020 LM-wheel. Joke aside, I already liked 2018/2019 versions just enough.

Kindly

50RPM
May 20, 2020
2018 and '19 were honestly good enough imo. But "codies" are dicks and pussies at the same time. **** 'em.

Follow RaceDepartment