[/CITAZIONE]
Ok, so, will he solve this, right?

• Deleted member 1031992

[QUOTE = "Corbyy, post: 3374374, membro: 1031992"]
Nomi dei piloti, sì
Nomi delle squadre, non ancora
[/CITAZIONE]
Ok, so, will he solve this, right?
He should fix it soon. In the meantime, you can play in English by going to the game's properties on Steam.

[QUOTE = "Corbyy, post: 3374392, membro: 1031992"]
Dovrebbe aggiustarlo presto. Nel frattempo, puoi giocare in inglese andando nelle proprietà del gioco su Steam.
[/CITAZIONE]
Ok thanks!

When I change Sainz to Ricciardo it shortens to only Ricciar, is there any way to fix this? great job btw
1617902873913.png

I believe I've just got a new version working. It now doesn't rely on my statically coded offsets for searching through small bits of RAM. Instead it searches the entire memory of the game for the regions I'm interested in and then moves on from there. This should also mean it will work on multiple languages as well - at least it seems to on the few I've tested so far.

Just doing some testing and updating of the UI...

Last edited:
Ok, I've got a preliminary release for the offset finding tool: https://github.com/Electronics/F1NameChanger/releases/tag/v2.3

Basically, now if it can't find the memory regions (or you can run it before even trying to write to F1), you can use Game->Find Offsets to find the custom offsets needed for your game. Should work across multiple languages and DX11/DX12, however not fully tested.

EDIT: Should now be working

Last edited:
Ok, I've got a preliminary release for the offset finding tool: https://github.com/Electronics/F1NameChanger/releases/tag/v2.3

Basically, now if it can't find the memory regions (or you can run it before even trying to write to F1), you can use Game->Find Offsets to find the custom offsets needed for your game. Should work across multiple languages and DX11/DX12, however not fully tested.

Thank you so much!
Can you tell me step by step what I have to do in order to have the right names using this tool please? (my game is Italian language)
Thank you :)

Ok,Pefect now,It works perfectly with the Offset feature now,
I even don't have shorted names in game,
The only little issue I have is that in career if you go to see the drivers standings some names (Ricciardo,Alonso,Mazepin,Schumacher) are shown with all capital letters name and surname,
The issue doesn't happen in race director or in the menu.

Ok,Pefect now,It works perfectly with the Offset feature now,
I even don't have shorted names in game,
The only little issue I have is that in career if you go to see the drivers standings some names (Ricciardo,Alonso,Mazepin,Schumacher) are shown with all capital letters name and surname,
The issue doesn't happen in race director or in the menu.
Almost perfect here using V2.3 changer. Just two issues :
Same as some others, RICCIARDO name is cut as RICCIAR when racing, ok in others menus.
And also no way to get Racing Point changed to Aston MARTIN (team).
(Can it be my Team 's names incorrect ?) I play in French.

github version, dx12, german language
Code:
INFO: Program started
INFO: F1 Process not detected, waiting for game to be started
INFO: F1 Process detected, waiting 20 seconds or so for game to get ready
INFO: Detected as DX12 version, loading offsets
INFO: F1 Process detected
INFO: Attempting to discover offsets... This might take a minute or so
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the racing point menu item: 0x1942f6bb2
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the racing point game item: 0x1942f715c
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the start of the main teams region: 0x194730a80
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found the racing point game item: 0x1946c6d54
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found menu region 1: 0x2b1d12b58
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found character region: 0x2b1b58215
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found in-game region: 0x2b18f6eb8
FATAL: (Not actually fatal) Found menu region 2: 0x2b1f83a98
INFO: Finished searching for offsets at 2f5a0bc00
INFO: SUCCESS: Found all expected offsets (unless there was duplicates)

After that, I changed the teams textfile and restarted, no errors or anything in the log (which got eaten by the RD maintenance) but ONLY Racing Point was renamed ingame

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.5%