Resource icon

Misc F1 2020 Names and Teams Changer v2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am very angry Before it worked now it does not work anymore it does not go to version 1.18 anymore. Please update this version, please update now
2021-10-10 (1).png

Can anyone explain to me how to open the new tool? I downloaded the new zip file but I can't find the new .exe file, I realized that you have to use cheatengine but I can't find the new file f1 2020 name changer.exe

Last edited:
Electronics updated F1 2020 Names and Teams Changer with a new update entry:

v.2.4 Fix for 1.18 Patch

(copied from https://github.com/Electronics/F1NameChanger/pull/20)

Patch 1.18 of the F1 2020 game has proven rather problematic... The memory address space used has apparently increased by 256x meaning my magic fix of Find Offsets a bit more non-solutioney. To trawl through all memory space used would take hours with the way I search for the various bits and bobs.

The fixes (or work-arounds) I have made:

- The default Find Offsets now considers 2, larger, memory ranges. This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

perfect I managed to download the new zip package with the .exe file, I also downloaded cheatengine but I don't understand how it works, I select the process of f1 2020 but then if I press on first scan it says invalid value

Hi then cheat engine for f1 2020 I don't know how to use it because it's complicated. Instead Namers changers is because it is easy. Once again a problem but now I'm broke please resolve the matter
2021-10-15 (2).png

Last edited:
I try it also, but got errors too.
The only way to run without errors is to use the "old" version, is to replace the F12020_dx12.exe, 39MB, by the older (denuvo) F12020_dx12.exe, 414 MB, if you have an old backup of your game, then play Offline with Steam if you bought steam version. (I disable my Network).
Time to time, the Program will ask you to go online. Launch Steam online but not the game, enter your pwd and into Steam parameters, put the "game update" only at time you are sure not to play. (ie When you are sleeping.... :) )
I do that since I had the problem and hopefully I had keep a copy of offset.json file.

I can't find {o:mixed}Carlos{/o} value on cheat engine. How to search that value can you guys help me please? It says invalid value when I search it.

Last edited:
perfect I managed to download the new zip package with the .exe file, I also downloaded cheatengine but I don't understand how it works, I select the process of f1 2020 but then if I press on first scan it says invalid value
I finally understand how it works. In Cheat Engine make sure you select value type "string". Then scan type will be "search for text". Then you can search {o:mixed}Carlos{/o}. You can find in attached picture.

Attachments

• asda.png
    asda.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 303

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back