• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

F1 2020 MY TEAM SEASON 2 LIVE FROM MONDAY 3RD AUGUST

ESS_AYCH

1RPM
Premium
Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, i am currently new on twitch and am trying to build up my channel, i have currently just finished season 1 of MY TEAM and will be starting season 2 tomorrow between 18:00 bst & 20:00 bst. I try my best to stream once a night and Currently have 39 followers in just under a month of streaming! I am running all mods available for the tracks either from last years grand Prix or this years so that they are 99% realistic looking. If you would care to tune in then they visit my twitch channel at SH_SimRacing.
Everybody is welcome to take a look and if you find it isn't for you after watching then fair enough. I appreciate every viewer i get and if you was to follow You'd make me even happier!
Thanks

Attachments

ESS_AYCH

1RPM
Premium
Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, i am currently new on twitch and am trying to build up my channel, i have currently just finished season 1 of MY TEAM and will be starting season 2 tomorrow between 18:00 bst & 20:00 bst. I try my best to stream once a night and Currently have 39 followers in just under a month of streaming! I am running all mods available for the tracks either from last years grand Prix or this years so that they are 99% realistic looking. If you would care to tune in then they visit my twitch channel at SH_SimRacing.
Everybody is welcome to take a look and if you find it isn't for you after watching then fair enough. I appreciate every viewer i get and if you was to follow You'd make me even happier!
Thanks
Didn't realise i liked the word 'currently' so much lol