F1 2020 Modding Questions Thread

Anyone know if the 2019 telemetry mods will also work in 2020? If I remember correctly the 2019 telemetry mods were backwards compatible with the older versions?

Nope,tried today (Team Telemetry) even by changing telemetry to 2019 from the game menu but it doesn't work.
We will have to work for a new version for F1 2020

looks like there are just smaller ones when you scroll thru them not sure where larger ones are for now
20200709124941_1.jpg

looks like they are in one erp in ui package folder,but when try to press on arrow at the bottom ego erp crash every time
it needs little fix i think
i think this is not corect erp because picture size is to smal,but not sure
bandicam 2020-07-09 13-25-28-772.jpg

But I think that those are not the actual textures but the images that appear on the menus... For example in the menu where you select the sponsors or the editing menu when you change each sponsor on the car. But I haven't found the actual textures that go on the car

But I think that those are not the actual textures but the images that appear on the menus... For example in the menu where you select the sponsors or the editing menu when you change each sponsor on the car. But I haven't found the actual textures that go on the car
You're right, but it isn't the same for the logo's. I'm going to check a lot of the files now, i will let you know when I've found it.

Last edited:
At least it works for the emblem. I was able to change the 70 Edition for Porsche. If we cant for the sponsors we still have 1 option and we will have to put sponsors on the livery IF WE CAN change one of my team livery ( Maybe the 70 edition) for a custom one on the FOM car.View attachment 386887View attachment 386888

That is slick looking, love it!

Can I ask what application we can use to modify textures like this, does it need to be photoshop or is there any free application that can do it, like Paint.NET or GiMP or something?

looks like they are in one erp in ui package folder,but when try to press on arrow at the bottom ego erp crash every time
it needs little fix i think
i think this is not corect erp because picture size is to smal,but not sure
View attachment 386854
Me too. It crash every time when I click arrow.
But In my guess, this image size is correct, for performance.
some body main texure is smaller(2K) than F1 2019(4K).
Even in the actual game, I confirmed that the resolution is lower than the previous one.

Last edited:
At least it works for the emblem. I was able to change the 70 Edition for Porsche. If we cant for the sponsors we still have 1 option and we will have to put sponsors on the livery IF WE CAN change one of my team livery ( Maybe the 70 edition) for a custom one on the FOM car.View attachment 386887View attachment 386888
Does it only work for the 70 emblem? Because when I change the other emblems, it looks really weird, like only white and pink-ish.

Does anyone figure out how to mod sponsors in newest game? When I changed sposor logo in ui_package it only changed the icon of sponsor when we selecting in, on car it's still same sposor, anyone?

Codemasters removed my DLC content for changing the emblem lol. We screw I believe we will not be able to change livery, emblem or sponsors because of the content that cost pitcoin. I kind of knew some stuff like that will happen.

Codemasters removed my DLC content for changing the emblem lol. We screw I believe we will not be able to change livery, emblem or sponsors because of the content that cost pitcoin. I kind of knew some stuff like that will happen.

For me it's solved by repairing the game... But yeah seems like they're deleting some content to force you to pay for the shitty skins

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%