F1 2020 LED RPM Profile for SimHub (all cars)

Misc F1 2020 LED RPM Profile for SimHub (all cars) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Samoss13 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 LED RPM Profile for SimHub (all cars) - 99% accurate, cheers !

Hello world

I come back to deliver the brand new RPM Profile for your LED's available on SimHub software. You must need last version: SimHub V7.0.7
This profile is 15 LED, but you can easily adjust to more/less LED's ;)

- All cars supported
(F1, F2 and RETRO)
- DRS available + DRS enabled
- All flags supported
- Pit Limiter supported

Amusez-vous bien / Enjoy it

Read more about this resource...

Samoss13 updated F1 2020 LED RPM Profile for SimHub (all cars) with a new update entry:

no green RPM LED on F1 modern cars

Woooow... IDK if it's an issue of the game, for damn sure... I test EVERY cars in TIME TRIAL, green / red / bleu LED are show on F1 dash. But not in other modes of games. Sorry for that, when I see Green LED at the start of making this profile, I'm asking myself and I was thinkin' Codi wants to make more easy to understand this RPM... But indeed it's a bug related to Time Trial mode

Read the rest of this update entry...

Samoss13 updated F1 2020 LED RPM Profile for SimHub (all cars) with a new update entry:

no green RPM LED on F1 modern cars

Woooow... IDK if it's an issue of the game, for damn sure... I test EVERY cars in TIME TRIAL, green / red / bleu LED are show on F1 dash. But not in other modes of games. Sorry for that, when I see Green LED at the start of making this profile, I'm asking myself and I was thinkin' Codi wants to make more easy to understand this RPM... But indeed it's a bug related to Time Trial mode

sorry

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry guys.

Need to click Arduino in SimHub and select RGB LED section. Now clic on profile (I'm French so sorry I don't know what's exactly write on software, take a look of screenshot)

If you have Nextion LED realted to your hardware you can do it from Nextion section also

If you enjoy it, please rate me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-155118__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-155118__01.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Screenshot_20200709-155128__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200709-155128__01.jpg
    782.6 KB · Views: 216
Sorry guys.

Need to click Arduino in SimHub and select RGB LED section. Now clic on profile (I'm French so sorry I don't know what's exactly write on software, take a look of screenshot)

If you have Nextion LED realted to your hardware you can do it from Nextion section also

If you enjoy it, please rate me

I have Arduino on my simhub. but where do we save the actual download file? on the documents folder/simhub? or?

I have Arduino on my simhub. but where do we save the actual download file? on the documents folder/simhub? or?
Doesn't matter.
In SimHub:
Arduino -> RGB Leds -> Profiles Manager -> Import Profile.
Then navbigate to the folder where you unpacked the *.zip.
Doublecklick the *.ledsprofile.
Then click on load -> Good to go.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%