F1 2020 F1 2020 Idiots Guide to modding for My Team

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello all,

With the addition of My Team in this years game and being fairly computer savvy, I thought I'd give a go at creating some custom stuff for use myself. However, of the guides I could find, alot missed key points and things that could have save me hours. I've now completed for now this project which includes all pit and crew wear and custom vehicle and helmet design. Now with this complete, hopefully to help anyone out there wanting to tinker themselves done a series of idiot's guides to finding and exporting game files, making custom designs and then applying them in game.

They can be found on my youtube, but be warned I'm no pro content creator at all and it is an idiots guide for those wanting to create something fully bespoke.

Idiots Guide to Modding F1 2020 the Game

Attachments

• Tutorial thumbnail.jpg
    Tutorial thumbnail.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 302
Good initiative!

I’d just about figured it out for myself but these vids will be super handy to refer back to when I’m unsure about something - rather than having to load in & out of the game all the time:thumbsup:

In theory yes, but there is a fair bit I've seen on the forums that the method of changing driver info like names is not. I've not seen anywhere where this has been fully confirmed or this differing way detailed, but as yet its not something I have got around to experimenting with just yet

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 416 39.8%