F1 2020 Engineer BroadCaster Dashboard

Misc F1 2020 Engineer BroadCaster Dashboard 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Doudaon submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Engineer BroadCaster Dashboard - F1 2020 Simhub Dashboard for engineer and broadcaster

Hi all,
I am proud to present my dashboard dedicated to racing engineers and broadcaster.

It is dedicated only to F1 2020 and covers all F1 teams including multiplayer cars. (not F2 and olf F1 yet)

It is separated into three sections.
  1. car telemetry
  2. information concerning the GP including the weather forecast
  3. simplified leaderboard for qualifying and race

During the race, notifications are planned for the various flags that may appear.

I still have some ideas...

Read more about this resource...

When I use your Dashboard I only get the Race Engineer part of the screen, I have downloaded and installed as shown the Gay Swallow files, however The centre Map and the Leaderboard do not show? Any help please?

BTW Great looking Dashboard....

Last edited:
hum maybe the 2nd part and 3rd part are hidden...go to edit dashboard and click on eyes

1609188110931.png

Is there a way to have the delta gap and gap to leader on the leaderboard not update as frequently? It's a little hard on the eyes seeing it update continuously.

Also is it possible for this to show up to 22 positions for MyTeam or F2 mode? Right now, I see it's programmed for up to 20 spots which works perfectly for F1.

Great work! Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Thanks for your great work, looks amazing. Is it possible to display drivers name in multiplayer mode? For example assigning to every selectable car number a real name, such in a .txt?

Is there a way to have the delta gap and gap to leader on the leaderboard not update as frequently? It's a little hard on the eyes seeing it update continuously.

Also is it possible for this to show up to 22 positions for MyTeam or F2 mode? Right now, I see it's programmed for up to 20 spots which works perfectly for F1.

Great work! Thanks for the help.

fresquancy and 22 slots are planned in the next update

Last edited:
Thanks for your great work, looks amazing. Is it possible to display drivers name in multiplayer mode? For example assigning to every selectable car number a real name, such in a .txt?
1609687213553.png
you have to edit this file.
If you don't want conflicts, each pilot must have his own number.

I installed the mod and followed the instruction with GS mod. All seems to work.
How can I add the VLC video to "broadcast" the game's video? If you can help it would be awesome!

I am in the same boat as you, completely baffled as to how you incorporate the stream into the dashboard

open VLC
Ctrl+C open the "open media" window
vlc-capture-more-options-908900cb675748b9a21064a3a5444c0e.jpg

If you have Double or Triple screen you can use this option: i have 2 screen first is 24' 1920x1080 and second screen 29' 2560x1080. my game is on the second screen. In Edit options i put this line:

:screen-fps=24.000000 :live-caching=300 :screen-top=0 :screen-left=1920 :screen-width=2560 :screen-height=1080

Check out the VLC Command Line Options for all the available flags you can pass in:

Screen Input
--screen-fps=<float> Frame rate
Desired frame rate for the capture.
--screen-top=<integer [-2147483648 .. 2147483647]>
Subscreen top left corner
Top coordinate of the subscreen top left corner.
--screen-left=<integer [-2147483648 .. 2147483647]>
Subscreen top left corner
Left coordinate of the subscreen top left corner.
--screen-width=<integer [-2147483648 .. 2147483647]>
Subscreen width
Subscreen width
--screen-height=<integer [-2147483648 .. 2147483647]>
Subscreen height
Subscreen height
--screen-follow-mouse, --no-screen-follow-mouse
Follow the mouse (default disabled)
Follow the mouse when capturing a subscreen. (default disabled)
--screen-mouse-image=<string>
Mouse pointer image
If specified, will use the image to draw the mouse pointer on the
capture.
--screen-fragment-size=<integer [-2147483648 .. 2147483647]>
Capture fragment size
Optimize the capture by fragmenting the screen in chunks of
predefined height (16 might be a good value, and 0 means disabled).

Hey! Once again love using this dashboard and being able to call strategy real-time with my friend. Thanks for all the updates so far.

Is there any chance the tire temperature coloring could be based on the core temperature? I think currently it's based on the surface temp which fluctuates widely whereas the core temp will tell you if you're overheating them. Another useful feature we have found would be the current lap delta to your best lap. It makes it easier for the strategist to see if you're falling off pace and decide whether to pit. Finally, would it be possible to include engine temperature as this will affect top-end speed?

Regardless if you continue on with the project, just want to say thanks for developing this dashboard. It really has elevated our F1 experience.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%