F1 2020 F1 2020 | Check Out The Latest Round Of New Screenshots

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Codemasters have released a new batch of screenshots for the upcoming F1 2020 racing videogame.

Unless something absolutely incredible happens between now and July 10th, it very much looks like virtual racing fans will be able to drive 2020 Formula One cars before the real drivers of the series, as Codemasters remain on track to launch their newest Formula One videogame this July 10th.

As is to be expected from the officially licenced franchise, the latest release will contain all the teams, drivers and liveries of the yet to kick off 2020 Formula One season, plus some additional bonus content in the form of the 2019 and (post release) Formula 2 content alongside a selection of historically important vehicles from the history of the sport.

With little time left until release, Codemasters have been on the teaser trail once again, showing off some new screenshots from within the title - as can be seen below.

F1 2020 Key Features:
  • THE OFFICIAL VIDEOGAME OF THE 2020 FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™
  • NEW MYTEAM MODE - An immersive driving game, players can now create their own F1® team.
  • Create a driver, then choose a sponsor, an engine supplier, hire a teammate and compete as the 11th team on the grid.
  • Build facilities and develop the team over time and drive to the top.
  • NEW - Two new races: Hanoi Circuit and Circuit Zandvoort. NEW - Split-screen racing.
  • NEW - Casual race options for more relaxed racing.
  • NEW - Shorter season-length options: 10, 16 or full 22 race options.
  • All the official teams, the drivers and circuits from the 2020 Formula One World Championship™.
  • Acclaimed ten-year career mode.
  • Formula 2™, the ultimate training ground for F1®, is also included, now with new half or full season options and 2019 and 2020* season content.
  • x16 classic F1® cars from 1988-2010.
  • Esports - in-game area for the online qualification events, latest news and even watch the new F1® Esports Challenger and Pro Series races.
  • More ways to race: Time Trial, Grand Prix™ Mode, Championships and relive your glory with saveable automated highlights.
  • Compete online in Multiplayer: Ranked and Unranked races, Leagues, Customisable Liveries and Weekly Events.

F1 2020 5.jpg
F1 2020 4.jpg
F1 2020 3.jpg
F1 2020 2.jpg

F1 2020 System Requirements

MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 2130 / AMD FX 4300
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GT 640 / AMD HD 7750 (DirectX11 Graphics Card)
  • Storage: 80 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
  • Additional Notes: Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive
RECOMMENDED:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 9600K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti / AMD RX 590 (DirectX12 Graphics Card)
  • Storage: 80 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
  • Additional Notes: Dual Layer Compatible DVD-ROM Drive

Original Source; Codemasters

F1 2020 will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia July 10 2020.

Got questions about the game? Start a new thread at the RaceDepartment F1 2020 sub forum here at RaceDepartment, and let the community help you out!

F1 2020 1.jpg

Last edited:
I have wondered how a development meeting at Codemasters is conducted for each coming release.

" We are the only popular racing game that doesn't support a mouse"
" A what"?
"We are the only popular racing game that doesn't do VR"
" V what" ?
" We are the only popular racing game that refuses to address FFB on any level"
"If we listened to "Folks Feed Back" we would have that mouse thingy you mentioned"
" We probably need a better Look to Apex implementation"
" This is not a geometry tool we are selling, apexes aren't necessary"
"We should bring in some the F1 drivers to see how we could improve the feel of the driving"
" We just use their license, not their opinion"

Meeting adjourned.

"Unless something absolutely incredible happens between now and July 10th, it very much looks like virtual racing fans will be able to drive 2020 Formula One cars before the real drivers of the series, as Codemasters remain on track to launch their newest Formula One videogame this July 10th."
Wut?
Nope.:geek:

1st race: July 3-5 (Spielberg)
2nd: July 10-12 (Spielberg again)

I hope I’m wrong but Europe is still in a mess, I’ll believe it when I see it.

If even one member of any team is diagnosed with COVID that will be it, back to square one, and I can see the season being cancelled.

Not saying it’s the same thing but I have running events in August being cancelled due to social distancing, quarantine regulations and so on. It’s just not possible for them to run events of any type safely when you have people traveling from all over the place.

Fingers crossed we get the race but they will have to be very careful with this one I feel.

Anyway back on subject. F1 2020 looking good, I won’t get it because I bought f1 2019 three months ago and due to work haven’t event tried it yet! lol.

I honestly cannot stand these city circuits. They have so many brilliant tracks that they dont use anymore like Turkey that would make a much better race to watch.
Agree.
To some extent. :geek:
I already said here somewhere... I learn to love Valencia track. And I honestly don't know many people who said that.
In general I love street circuits, maybe it's cause one of my earliest games was this one on my avatar.
And you have to had a lot of patience if you want to make a few clean laps on most of those tracks. :rolleyes:
I agree that this is not SPA or Sepang but still... wait until you do a few laps on it.
A few hundreds that's it :D
When you think about it... without the whole history and fame...
who with sane mind would said that he really loves Monaco ?
Right ?

Agree.
To some extent. :geek:
I already said here somewhere... I learn to love Valencia track. And I honestly don't know many people who said that.
In general I love street circuits, maybe it's cause one of my earliest games was this one on my avatar.
And you have to had a lot of patience if you want to make a few clean laps on most of those tracks. :rolleyes:
I agree that this is not SPA or Sepang but still... wait until you do a few laps on it.
A few hundreds that's it :D
When you think about it... without the whole history and fame...
who with sane mind would said that he really loves Monaco ?
Right ?

I understand where you're coming from and Monaco is just there these days for the fact its a way for the rich and famous to experience F1 on their doorstep. I get what you mean with the fact street tracks can be enjoyable to drive BUT they're all so flat its just not very exciting to watch.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%